Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème

Just as milk nourishes your body, the key ingredients in Laura Mercier’s Soufflé Body Crème instantly nourish your skin. This silky smooth crème, with its lightly whipped feel and unique scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A, C and E derivatives. Grape Seed and Rice Bran Oil condition the skin while Vanilla Extract and Honey offer soothing benefits. Sweet Almond and Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins, along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 provide moisture balance and protection. For skin that deserves the ultimate luxury, indulge in this luscious Body Crème.

About the Fragrance: Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

Usage:

Layer over cleansed skin. For extra smooth skin, be sure to use a Scrub before laying Soufflé Body Crème on top.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Isocetyl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Chlorphenesin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Mel/Honey/Miel, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Lecithin, Arachidyl Propionate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene.

Is this great for dry skin & stretch marks??
How is this for pregnant bellies?
Can it clear acne scars and blemishes on the face?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of those products that everyone should splurge on. Its very moisturizing and the scent is great too. My skin is always so nice and smooth because of it. ” in 9 reviews
“Love this moisturizer. Great for my dry skin! Smells great and goes on smooth” in 6 reviews
Miami
Great for nighttime following a nice soak in the tub and skincare routine. Leaves me super smooth and it smells delicious. Not to mention the hubby loves it as well. I’m an avid fan of the quality this brand consistently delivers.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Talk about luxurious; Laura Mercier bath & body products are insanely lovely to use. The scents are pure heaven. The body creme is super  hydrating, doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, doesn't leave any residue. Just soft, hydrated skin. All products from the brand are a little pricey, but this is worth it to treat yourself.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Cellulite
Austin, TX
I am pretty sure Laura Mercier products are made for me. Hehe. I love the natural look and a healthy glow. This lotion is one of my favorite Laura M products. I always order it on Amazon well in advance of it running out because it feels so good on my skin and smells divine
Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Stretch Marks, Eczema, Scarring
Perkasie, PA
Laura Mercier has it going on. This product works so well, it is definitely long lasting and does amazing things to my skin. It was very gentle and did not upset my skin at all. It smells so good and is so creamy. I would definitely buy it again when I run out
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Lexington , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you are looking for SOFT smooth skin, look no more! This is your answer, LOVE. It’s a bit pricey, but you won’t regret it. My skin feels so nourished with this body cream, love to use before bed. Definitely recommend.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dryness
Tucker, GA
Like butter... I became obsessed with this when I got it as a gift. It's so luxurious and I couldn't stop smelling myself after applying! I would put on before bed just to smell good and feel the richness of the thick lotion. It's great after a shower or on your hands anytime.
Leicester , MA
I personally do not own this my my friends and family do and they beg me to buy it all the time and I’ve tried it out and it smells great and makes me feel super soft
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS. PRODUCT. IS. EVERYTHING. I cannot rave enough about it. It is so lush and creamy and is a perfect post shower cream. I got my jar at Sephora. I love the jar that it comes in. It makes it feel even more luxurious. I was initially hesitant to spend $60 on body lotion but I am so glad that I did.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Solihull
The nicest smelling body cream I own. I have had this for quite some time now (I use it sparingly) but anytime I use it, people are always complimenting me on how nice I smell. The fragrance is very present and pleasant, as well as long-lasting. It moisturizes my naturally dry skin beautifully and I love the consistency of it as well (not overly thick or runny). It is on the pricier side, but it DOES last a long time, so I think you really get your money's worth.
Dry / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Dark Spots / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Nashville, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. It feels so soft and smooth all day! I used it for the first time the other day and I can't go back! It smells very good too! It is a little pricey, but it seems like it will last a while. I am anxious to try out the other scents to see if I like them as much!
Combination / Blackheads / Cellulite, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...