BY LAURA MERCIER

Just as milk nourishes your body, the key ingredients in Laura Mercier’s Soufflé Body Crème instantly nourish your skin. This silky smooth crème, with its lightly whipped feel and unique scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A, C and E derivatives. Grape Seed and Rice Bran Oil condition the skin while Vanilla Extract and Honey offer soothing benefits. Sweet Almond and Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins, along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 provide moisture balance and protection. For skin that deserves the ultimate luxury, indulge in this luscious Body Crème.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Aqua/Water/Eau

• Is this great for dry skin & stretch marks??1 Answers
  • How is this for pregnant bellies?1 Answers
  • Can it clear acne scars and blemishes on the face?1 Answers
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème
  • "This is one of those products that everyone should splurge on. Its very moisturizing and the scent is great too. My skin is always so nice and smooth because of it. " in 9 reviews
  • "Love this moisturizer. Great for my dry skin! Smells great and goes on smooth" in 6 reviews
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
And again I could not find the exact brand Promise Organic I need on here so I’m uploading my own photo.. it’s coconut milk with hibiscus facial lotion. 😍 it feels so good and smells amazing too! It leaves my skin soft and feeling hydrated! 🥥 got it in my Ipsy bag so idk the retail price on this.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
Smell of this lotion is to die for! It blends into my skin beautifully and mixes so well with the brands perfumes. It is a bit expensive as an every day lotion so I use it sparingly. I can’t say it has the best moisturizing qualities so I knocked a star off for that. But the scent is very lasting and decadent.
Anna G.
Not at all what I expected at this price point. I expected a body lotion that was at once creamy and light, moisturizing without being greasy, and a luxurious yet delicate scent. Instead I got the complete opposite. This lotion is greasy and doesn't seem to absorb very well. It sits in a greasy film on the skin. And the smell is not at all coconut or almond. It just smells sickly sweet and almost plastic-y. You would think it was a $20 cream and not $60. Not worth the money at all.
Brittney A.
Corrigan , TX
Absolutely love this body butter!! It smells amazing. Almost like a candle burning in your home. It has helped my skin stay soft and smooth every time I've used it. While it's more on the pricier side, it is however In my opinion very much worth the money. The jar it comes in lasts for what seems like forever! Very heavy too. Will definitely re-purchase when I've used up all the product.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body cream. It smells delicious and keeps my skin so buttery and smooth all day. It's a very large jar so it always last me a while. It is a higher price but so worth it with all the product you get because a little bit goes a long way with this product!
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Talk about luxurious; Laura Mercier bath & body products are insanely lovely to use. The scents are pure heaven. The body creme is super  hydrating, doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, doesn't leave any residue. Just soft, hydrated skin. All products from the brand are a little pricey, but this is worth it to treat yourself.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's smooth and creamy and ohh it makes your skin so soft!! One of the best lotions I have ever used. Only down side is that it is a bit pricey. But for a Mother's Day /Valentines or birthday gift this would be a great choice! I keep one in my guest bathroom and people swear they love it. The bottle looks clean too.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
I am pretty sure Laura Mercier products are made for me. Hehe. I love the natural look and a healthy glow. This lotion is one of my favorite Laura M products. I always order it on Amazon well in advance of it running out because it feels so good on my skin and smells divine
Jocelyn R.
Perkasie, PA
Laura Mercier has it going on. This product works so well, it is definitely long lasting and does amazing things to my skin. It was very gentle and did not upset my skin at all. It smells so good and is so creamy. I would definitely buy it again when I run out
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I was pretty disappointed with this because the reviews were so great. But it was my own fault because I've never liked anything almond scented/flavored. Reviewers raved about the strong, long lasting scent. I didn't think it lasted any longer than any other Cream nor was it stronger. For $60 I expected more
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Oooh this sounds nice! has anyone tried it and know if it leaves ur skin oily?
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get these products and are they worth the price?
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price ?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Es bueno para la piel seca? / It is good for dry skin?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Does this have a greasy after feel or does it absorb into the skin nicely?