Skin CareBody CareLaura Mercier
Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme

Shop Laura Mercier Tarte Au Citron Souffle Body Creme Body Moisturizer at Bluemercury. Indulgent, nourishing body cr offers a lightly whipped feel and delicious scent with its skin-enriching formula.

This product can use on men?
Iss it good for dry skin?
Is this great for dry skin & stretch marks??
Start your review of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme!
Product Highlights
This is one of those products that everyone should splurge on. Its very moisturizing and the scent is great too. My skin is always so nice and smooth because of it. in reviews
Love this moisturizer. Great for my dry skin! Smells great and goes on smoothin reviews
Cheryl D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I’m not a big fan of this product. It doesn’t soak I. Your skin that well it leaves a water feel to the top of your skin I’m sorry just not for me
Madison H.
Bowling Green, KY
This body creme makes your skin so soft and hydrates it so well! I always use lotion after shaving my legs and it tends to burn, but this doesn't at all! It is so creamy and doesn't make you feel oily like some lotion does!
Tania T.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme uploaded by Tania T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Es un bote muy grande, dura mucho tiempo y para el precio que tiene esta genial. Yo lo recomiendo mucho por que deja la piel perfecta y el aroma dura mucho tiempo así que siempre es una muy buena selección.
Linda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Hands down my all time favorite body cream. Every time I have this on I get compliments. Amazing smell, nothing else comes close. Leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin, and is very hydrating without being tacky or overpowering.
Kintana S.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love this scent, it’s got a vanilla undertone so very sweet. I don’t even use the perfume that cane with it because the lotion alone lasts all day long. This is the only thing I use on my skin.
Sadaf B.
Walnut creek, CA
This is the best body creme out there, it is very moisturizing with no sticky feeling!
emely L.
Doral, FL

Estoy fascinado por el olor de esta crema, el precio es asequible y no es una consistencia espesa... i recommended it

Mara A.
Florence , SC
Absolutely amazing. So moisturizing and it makes the skin divinely soft! I highly recommend. And the smell of very sweet yet subtle.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body cream. It smells delicious and keeps my skin so buttery and smooth all day. It's a very large jar so it always last me a while. It is a higher price but so worth it with all the product you get because a little bit goes a long way with this product!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I was pretty disappointed with this because the reviews were so great. But it was my own fault because I've never liked anything almond scented/flavored. Reviewers raved about the strong, long lasting scent. I didn't think it lasted any longer than any other Cream nor was it stronger. For $60 I expected more
Ask a question to the Influenster community...