Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Katie B.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Cati B.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Amy W.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème, 12 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this great for dry skin & stretch marks??1 Answers
  • How is this for pregnant bellies?1 Answers
  • Can it clear acne scars and blemishes on the face?1 Answers
Anna G.
Not at all what I expected at this price point. I expected a body lotion that was at once creamy and light, moisturizing without being greasy, and a luxurious yet delicate scent. Instead I got the complete opposite. This lotion is greasy and doesn't seem to absorb very well. It sits in a greasy film on the skin. And the smell is not at all coconut or almond. It just smells sickly sweet and almost plastic-y. You would think it was a $20 cream and not $60. Not worth the money at all.
Brittney P.
Corrigan , TX
Absolutely love this body butter!! It smells amazing. Almost like a candle burning in your home. It has helped my skin stay soft and smooth every time I've used it. While it's more on the pricier side, it is however In my opinion very much worth the money. The jar it comes in lasts for what seems like forever! Very heavy too. Will definitely re-purchase when I've used up all the product.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body cream. It smells delicious and keeps my skin so buttery and smooth all day. It's a very large jar so it always last me a while. It is a higher price but so worth it with all the product you get because a little bit goes a long way with this product!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Talk about luxurious; Laura Mercier bath & body products are insanely lovely to use. The scents are pure heaven. The body creme is super  hydrating, doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, doesn't leave any residue. Just soft, hydrated skin. All products from the brand are a little pricey, but this is worth it to treat yourself.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's smooth and creamy and ohh it makes your skin so soft!! One of the best lotions I have ever used. Only down side is that it is a bit pricey. But for a Mother's Day /Valentines or birthday gift this would be a great choice! I keep one in my guest bathroom and people swear they love it. The bottle looks clean too.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thanks to Jaclyn Hill I ordered a tub of this. I think it was in a monthly favorites video. Damn you you tube! Regardless of the price tag it is a beautiful lotion. It smells heavenly and is very creamy. It doesn't feel greasy after use and smells light.
Emily M.
This product smells sooo good and it leaves your skin feeling super soft. It is a little on the pricier side but it’s very beautiful packaging and it’s good in value for what you pay. I always recommend this to others.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
Oh my gosh this stuff is incredible! The smell is amazing, it is rich but absorbs quickly and makes my skin look beautiful and healthy. The packaging looks expensive and it is very pretty. Would recommend.
Rachel L.
Leicester , MA
I personally do not own this my my friends and family do and they beg me to buy it all the time and I’ve tried it out and it smells great and makes me feel super soft
Daysy O.
Vista, CA
I’m a huge sucker for anything with coconut or almonds and this is the best of both worlds. The creme is very light and extremely hydrating on the skin without giving you the oily feeling that some body cremes give the skin. It leaves me feeling baby soft and feeling pampered after a long day and fresh out of the shower. Give it a try if you’re in the market for a new body creme!

Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Oooh this sounds nice! has anyone tried it and know if it leaves ur skin oily?
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get these products and are they worth the price?
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price ?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Es bueno para la piel seca? / It is good for dry skin?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Does this have a greasy after feel or does it absorb into the skin nicely?