Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Katie B.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Cati B.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Amy W.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème, 12 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this great for dry skin & stretch marks??1 Answers
  • How is this for pregnant bellies?1 Answers
  • Can it clear acne scars and blemishes on the face?1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This product is pure heaven! I even bought a back up and the body wash! If you have dry skin you need this in your life! The smell is perfection, so clean with a touch of coconut milk and almond! The formula is unlike anything I've ever used. It feels so light and creamy! My skin is like silk after using this! Even my husband noticed how soft my skin was!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
My favorite luxury lotion! The size of the container lasts is huge and heavy making me feel like it is super high end. The scent is wonderful and not too overpowering but it lingers all day on your skin. I love love love this product and want to try the other scents! A dessert in a lotion!
Cati B.
This product is simply amazing!!! It leaves your skin with a silky sensation and a beautiful glow and the scent is to die for!!! It's completely worth the price and the size of the product is fair.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Nothing much to say about this product, it is just high quality, super hydrating, smells like a natural perfume and the smell lasts hours! What else could I ask for? Just love it!
Kimberly A.
This is one of those products that everyone should splurge on. Its very moisturizing and the scent is great too. My skin is always so nice and smooth because of it.
Caitlen C.
I love to use this after my coconut milk scrub. It leaves my skin super moisturized and hydrated. And the smell is awesome. Highly recommend
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this moisturizer if you're still going to smell so good to.
Daysy O.
Vista, CA
I’m a huge sucker for anything with coconut or almonds and this is the best of both worlds. The creme is very light and extremely hydrating on the skin without giving you the oily feeling that some body cremes give the skin. It leaves me feeling baby soft and feeling pampered after a long day and fresh out of the shower. Give it a try if you’re in the market for a new body creme!

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme - 300g/12oz
Stephanie B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This smells so good!!! Once you put it on you will smell like the most delicious cake / frosting. It does have a very strong sweet odor however that's the point. I love using this occasionally and would buy again.
Anna G.
Not at all what I expected at this price point. I expected a body lotion that was at once creamy and light, moisturizing without being greasy, and a luxurious yet delicate scent. Instead I got the complete opposite. This lotion is greasy and doesn't seem to absorb very well. It sits in a greasy film on the skin. And the smell is not at all coconut or almond. It just smells sickly sweet and almost plastic-y. You would think it was a $20 cream and not $60. Not worth the money at all.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Oooh this sounds nice! has anyone tried it and know if it leaves ur skin oily?
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I get these products and are they worth the price?
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this worth the price ?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es bueno para la piel seca? / It is good for dry skin?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Does this have a greasy after feel or does it absorb into the skin nicely?