Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Katie B.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Cati B.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Amy W.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème, 12 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this great for dry skin & stretch marks??1 Answers
  • How is this for pregnant bellies?1 Answers
  • Can it clear acne scars and blemishes on the face?1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This product is pure heaven! I even bought a back up and the body wash! If you have dry skin you need this in your life! The smell is perfection, so clean with a touch of coconut milk and almond! The formula is unlike anything I've ever used. It feels so light and creamy! My skin is like silk after using this! Even my husband noticed how soft my skin was!
Gina C.
Gina C.
THIS. PRODUCT. IS. EVERYTHING. I cannot rave enough about it. It is so lush and creamy and is a perfect post shower cream. I got my jar at Sephora. I love the jar that it comes in. It makes it feel even more luxurious. I was initially hesitant to spend $60 on body lotion but I am so glad that I did.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kettering, OH
This is a great moisturizer! I love the smell, and it works really well for my dry skin without leaving a greasy feel. Only downside is the price. For those that love the coconut smell but not the price, I recently discover Pacifica Indian coconut nectar which can be found at Target and Ulta.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
My favorite luxury lotion! The size of the container lasts is huge and heavy making me feel like it is super high end. The scent is wonderful and not too overpowering but it lingers all day on your skin. I love love love this product and want to try the other scents! A dessert in a lotion!
Cati B.
Cati B.
This product is simply amazing!!! It leaves your skin with a silky sensation and a beautiful glow and the scent is to die for!!! It's completely worth the price and the size of the product is fair.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Nothing much to say about this product, it is just high quality, super hydrating, smells like a natural perfume and the smell lasts hours! What else could I ask for? Just love it!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
This is one of those products that everyone should splurge on. Its very moisturizing and the scent is great too. My skin is always so nice and smooth because of it.
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
I love to use this after my coconut milk scrub. It leaves my skin super moisturized and hydrated. And the smell is awesome. Highly recommend
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
Love this stuff my skin is so dry and itchy and this really helps soothe it!
Kurrie P.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this moisturizer if you're still going to smell so good to.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I get these products and are they worth the price?
Thalia L.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth the price ?
Jo R.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Oooh this sounds nice! has anyone tried it and know if it leaves ur skin oily?
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Does this have a greasy after feel or does it absorb into the skin nicely?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es bueno para la piel seca? / It is good for dry skin?