Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A polishing scrub with sugar granules and exfoliating beads to gently sloughs skin as well as clarify and tone. The Creamy texture removes dead skin cells from the skin's surface leaving skin soft and silky. Macadamia Nut and Sweet Almond Oils moisturize, Vitamin A&E protect and soothe. Can be used every other day, but mild enough for every day usage.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Sucrose
  • Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Coumarin
  • Limonene

May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub
  • "For someone with severe eczema and dry skin this scrub is amazing. The smell is amazing, kind of pricey but well worth it. The coconut helps lock in moisture while leaving you smelling amazing. I love this product !" in 3 reviews
Liz D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! Not only does it smell delicious it gently exfoliates your skin, leaving it soft and silky smooth. I really enjoy the nice sleek packaging. It looks nice leaving it out on the counter!
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
This body scrub is so amazing. My skin feels so soft and looks glowly after. The smell is amazing, takes off dry skin patches, I never want to stop when abuse this bath scrub.
Tali L.
atlanta
Love this! It smells amazing and feels great on my skin. Everything I’d want in a scrub! My skin feels so soft after just one use. I use this many times in the week. Definitely recommend
I love laura mercier! She has very beautiful products that I would love to die for! It would be my first time using her products. Yes it did she inspires me so much. Yes I would recommend others to buy her products.
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much! Considering the volume of it, it is a pretty expensive product as a body scrub. But this product smells so good and does its job so so well!! My body feels so soft after using it! Yet, it still is very gentle, so it didn't irritate my skin at all. I'm currently going through 3rd jar, and I'll definitely repurchase it once I finish up this jar.
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Literally just read the reviews on here and decided that this is a product I must have. I love Laura Mercier and have been looking for a new body scrub. This one sounds perfect. I have seen it before but never really gave it much thought. I do plan on ordering it today! 😄
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sounds so good!!! I would love to try it out! I feel like it would leave my skin so radiant and smooth. The price isn’t that bad either! I would definitely buy it
Gaia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this just to try it and I was so happy with the results I keep buying it and it’s one of my favorite products in my daily routine. I love it because it smells delicious and leaves my skin soft and with that glow. I recommend this product also because of the packaging, it’s very cute and very convenient to use without mess.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
All if Laura merciers products are amazing. The smell of this scrub brings you to paradise and is such a soft smell when you get out of the shower. The scrub can be a little rough due to the granules but it’s thick and lathers nicely.
Gina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I️ love this bath scrub. It’s smells so yummy and works really well. It was my first time using this a already I️ seen great results. For a bath scrub it’s a little bit pricey but I️ like high end products so it’s worth the price to me
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get this product?
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I have pretty sensitive skin, will this cause any irritation?
Diana P.
Do you think this product is worth the price? About how long does it usually last you?
Hellen G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hola me gustaria saber donde puedo encontrar Este producto y cual es su uso me llama mucho la atencion
Caitlen C.
Is it gentle enough for sensitive skin?

back