Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A polishing scrub with sugar granules and exfoliating beads to gently sloughs skin as well as clarify and tone. The Creamy texture removes dead skin cells from the skin's surface leaving skin soft and silky. Macadamia Nut and Sweet Almond Oils moisturize, Vitamin A&E protect and soothe. Can be used every other day, but mild enough for every day usage.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Sucrose
  • Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Coumarin
  • Limonene

May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub
  • "For someone with severe eczema and dry skin this scrub is amazing. The smell is amazing, kind of pricey but well worth it. The coconut helps lock in moisture while leaving you smelling amazing. I love this product !" in 3 reviews
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub smells amazing! I love pairing this with the matching washing body, lotion and perfume. It’s smells so smooth, warm and sensual. I always get compliments when I wear this lotion and perfume. I will definitely continue purchasing this scrub, body wash, lotion and perfume!
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and so very luxurious! The scent is amazing and its very long lasting. its am amazing exfoliator as well. all around wonderful luxurious product! deserves all 5 stars no doubt about it.
Sophia V.
Beautiful item to have in your bathroom, it is really luxurious however doesn't foam as much as I'd expect it to do. Smells great and leaves a silky layer on the skin, the scent lingers for hours. This smells amazing, love the method of drizzling this under running water and it creates the most gorgeous smelling moisturizing bath ever
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
This product was bound to be a win from me- as the smell of almond coconut is one of my all-time favorites. I really fell in love with this product though because of how soft it made my skin. This scrub is very gentle on the skin, making it easy to apply and wash off.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It is amazing. This was my first time using it and it leaves your skin feeling so soft! The packaging is super cute and classy. I was defiantly impressed with this product and would highly recommend this product to my friends and family!
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My goodness this stuff is body crack for your skin. It smells so amazing all I want to do is use it all day every day. Makes my skin so soft by scrubbing away all the dead skin. It’s a pretty penny but it’s worth it. Amazing product !
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
Laura mercier bath products go unnoticed but are really nice if you have a large bathtub to soak in. I think that most people know of her makeup products and these are only available typically at like Nordstrom and not Sephora.
Marissa T.
E Providence, RI
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Absolutely Love this. This scrub smells amazing and works phenomenally on my skin. Its a great price for a wonderful product that lasts a very long time even with daily use. I always recommend this product.
kaylee s.
Las Vegas
Makes your skin so soft, i used this right before shaving my legs and it made the shave last so much longer. The scrub is extremely gentle and it’s good for sensitive skin. while it is pricey, it’s definitely worth it. 10/10 recommend.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get this product?
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I have pretty sensitive skin, will this cause any irritation?
Diana P.
Do you think this product is worth the price? About how long does it usually last you?
Hellen G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hola me gustaria saber donde puedo encontrar Este producto y cual es su uso me llama mucho la atencion
Caitlen C.
Is it gentle enough for sensitive skin?

back