Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Nikki  N.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Georgia M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath, 12 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a different scent? 1 Answers
  • For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this i...1 Answers
  • Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients ...1 Answers
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I decided to try this product after one of my favorite youtubers recommended it. I have really dry skin while at the same time still very sensitive skin. I have tried products that have burn my skin so I was scared to try this. Let me tell you how amazing this makes my skin feel! It is very thick but also very hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I almost didn't purchase this product because of the price tag but a little really goes go a long way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Nikki  N.
Love this bath product! A little goes a long way! This is rich, thick and creamy it makes your bath a spa like experience and leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling great!
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
This product has a great smell in the jar, WHEN ITS NEW, however over time the scent fades and you will find yourself feeling as though you need a little more each time to get the full effect. The smell is wonderful but doesn't last more than a few hours if those hours are spent inside. If you are a bubble lover. This is not for you. If you are a moisture lover, this is not for you. I actually ended up returning this product becasue I was so underwhelmed and I couldn't justify keeping it for $45. Id say this is more of a soak than anything and the experience is all while you are in the tub. Dont expect silky smooth skin or that you will not need to wear fragrance for the day. If you collect bits and bobbles you will like the souvenir but you can buy quite a few cute jars and honey sticks on amazon or at michaels for $45.
Julie N.
denison, TX
Very luxurious , makes your skin Uber soft . No irritations and lovely scent . Not chemically overwhelming . Repeat user and buyer , lovely packaging . Love to re purpose the glass jar lid . Would def recommend great gifts
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
Nice to add to a bath when you want to pamper yourself. Has a pleasant smell to it and does a lovely job of softening the skin. I adore the packaging and a jar lasts a long time. I am certainly interested in trying more Laura Mercier bath products in the future!
Angie H.
This product is so luxurious when you want to unwind in the bath, it’s gentle on your skin, smells amazing and the packaging is beautiful in your bathroom, will definitely buy again. It’s expensive but really great to treat yourself.
Rafina R.
Almond and honey ? Count me in. I love the two separate ingredients on its own because of the many skin benefits so this was something that sold me right away. I love the stick that it comes with, makes it super cute.
Kelly R.
Woburn
Smells amazing and is so hydrating!!!
I use this product on my hands, arms and legs after a nice hot shower and it sinks down into the skin like a dream! I love it! I will purchase it again and add it to my Amazon wishlist so family member will have a hint for the holidays.
This lotion is on the pricy side but it's worth every penny!!!!! The packaging is very luxurious heavy duty and has a solid cap that screws on nicely and holds in the product beautifully.
I highly recommend this lotion.
Michelle R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this honey bath!!! I have repurchased it numerous times and hope that they never discontinue it. It makes my skin soft and it leaves me smelling clean and with a hint of coconut. I use the lotion and the scrub as well. I love a nice bath and this is by far one of my favorite bath products. It is on the pricey side but, I really cannot think of a product on the market that compares to this!
Annie F.
Everything I've tried from Laura Mercier has been exceptional, and this Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath is certainly no exception. It's the perfect way to relax after a long day and it always leaves me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It also smells amazing!
Cayla L.
Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a different scent?
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA
For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this is quite a pricey investment. What experience have you had with this honey bath's lasting effects on your skin?
Angelica K.
Lumberton, NC
Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients alone.
S B.
Is the smell too intense?