Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Nikki  N.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath, 12 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a different scent? 1 Answers
  • For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this is ...1 Answers
  • Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients al...1 Answers
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I decided to try this product after one of my favorite youtubers recommended it. I have really dry skin while at the same time still very sensitive skin. I have tried products that have burn my skin so I was scared to try this. Let me tell you how amazing this makes my skin feel! It is very thick but also very hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I almost didn't purchase this product because of the price tag but a little really goes go a long way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
Love this bath product! A little goes a long way! This is rich, thick and creamy it makes your bath a spa like experience and leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling great!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Tried this for the first time this weekend and loved it! It smelled so wonderful and left and really nice smell on my skin. Even though it comes in a small container and is a bit pricey it doesn't take much to make a nice bubble bath with so it should last a long time! Not to mention the cute honey dipper is icing on the cake! Definitely plan to buy the soufflé that goes along with it.
katie h.
katie h.
Apex, NC
The best of the best! Such a luxurious scent. It is the cutest packaging i have EVER seen! The little honeycomb is the most adorable touch. I feel like a queen whenever I take a bath with this product
Sheyla A.
Sheyla A.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love it! It gives your skin a smooth feel at the end! And honestly all off Merciers products are super great!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I got this because someone recommend it to me, I like the packaging and what they tried to do with the product. It's not harsh and it's doesn't act like something artificial and doesn't have any weird smells. I don't know if it's just me or they don't sell it anymore? They really should, this product is way underrated
Amber D.
Amber D.
San Diego, CA
Oh my milk and honey! My all time favorite bath soap. it smells heavenly to start, leathers up beautifully and leaves no residue when rinsed off. My skin is left oh so soft and smells delicious! The adorable container & honeycomb are an added bonus, looking cute as can be on top of your vanity.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Paris, KY
This is great and smells amazing as well! Makes your skin really soft. Highly recommended!
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a different scent?
Judy Z.
Judy Z.
Rowland Hghts, CA
For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this is quite a pricey investment. What experience have you had with this honey bath's lasting effects on your skin?
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Lumberton, NC
Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients alone.
S B.
S B.
Is the smell too intense?