Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Nikki  N.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Georgia M.

BY LAURA MERCIER #23 in Body Wash

Surround your senses with a luxurious shower crème that leaves your skin smooth as silk. The thick, rich bubbles leave your skin supple and your senses calm and relaxed, while Shea Butter and Vanilla Extracts leave skin velvety soft. Sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, and Oat Proteins along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 offer skin moisture balance and protection. For skin that loves to be pampered, indulge in this luscious Honey Bath.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Aqua/Water/Eau

• For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this i...1 Answers
  • Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients ...1 Answers
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
This product has a great smell in the jar, WHEN ITS NEW, however over time the scent fades and you will find yourself feeling as though you need a little more each time to get the full effect. The smell is wonderful but doesn't last more than a few hours if those hours are spent inside. If you are a bubble lover. This is not for you. If you are a moisture lover, this is not for you. I actually ended up returning this product becasue I was so underwhelmed and I couldn't justify keeping it for $45. Id say this is more of a soak than anything and the experience is all while you are in the tub. Dont expect silky smooth skin or that you will not need to wear fragrance for the day. If you collect bits and bobbles you will like the souvenir but you can buy quite a few cute jars and honey sticks on amazon or at michaels for $45.
Kelly R.
Woburn
Smells amazing and is so hydrating!!!
I use this product on my hands, arms and legs after a nice hot shower and it sinks down into the skin like a dream! I love it! I will purchase it again and add it to my Amazon wishlist so family member will have a hint for the holidays.
This lotion is on the pricy side but it's worth every penny!!!!! The packaging is very luxurious heavy duty and has a solid cap that screws on nicely and holds in the product beautifully.
I highly recommend this lotion.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Omgggg this literally smells amazing it’s SOOOO rich in the scent and honestly I love how it makes my skin feel after I absolutely LOVE IT!! I’m a huge fan and I would recommend it to other people :) would buy again!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is worth every penny! This product is amazing and leaves your skin feeling great. I bought this of the brands website and I use this every week! I definitely would repurchase it and I highly recommend this
Shay-Len T.
A friend recommended this product to me, and I haven’t looked back since. It has been a god send for my skin. Especially since it’s the winter months, and my skin needs all the hydration it can get. It leaves my skin so polish, and smooth. The price of it is not that bad. I definitely suggest adding this into your daily routine. Your skin will thank you for it.
Annie F.
Everything I've tried from Laura Mercier has been exceptional, and this Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath is certainly no exception. It's the perfect way to relax after a long day and it always leaves me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It also smells amazing!
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this product so much! It's very richly scented and it just leaves your body smelling the same way after your bath. I love how it bubbles up so a little goes a long way. It's amazing to use to just relax, it feels so luxurious and doesn't leave your skin with a weird texture that most bubble bath products leave. Definitely worth trying
jessica j.
Helen, WV
I just got this yesterday and wasn't exactly sure what to expect from it. It was awesome! It has the perfect amount of scent - lasted in my bathroom until this morning! It also foams which not all bath products do, but it gives it a nice luxurious feel! I also loved the honey dipper that they give you to add it to the bath - great touch!
Julie N.
denison, TX
Very luxurious , makes your skin Uber soft . No irritations and lovely scent . Not chemically overwhelming . Repeat user and buyer , lovely packaging . Love to re purpose the glass jar lid . Would def recommend great gifts
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Almond. Coconut. Honey. Need I say more? The scent of this is so amazing. Its actually the only one from Laura Mercier that I really love. This and the companion cream are so yummy.

This gives a nice hydrating component to the bath. I highly recommend this.
Cayla L.
Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a different scent?
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA
For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this is quite a pricey investment. What experience have you had with this honey bath's lasting effects on your skin?
Angelica K.
Lumberton, NC
Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients alone.
S B.
Is the smell too intense?