Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Samantha C.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Georgia M.Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath uploaded by Nikki  N.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Surround your senses with a luxurious shower crème that leaves your skin smooth as silk. The thick, rich bubbles leave your skin supple and your senses calm and relaxed, while Shea Butter and Vanilla Extracts leave skin velvety soft. Sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, and Oat Proteins along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 offer skin moisture balance and protection. For skin that loves to be pampered, indulge in this luscious Honey Bath.

About the Fragrance: Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

Usage:

Swirl Honey Bath onto wooden honey dipper and place under running bath water to create lightly scented bubbles.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Peg-150 Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-12, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Mel/Honey/Miel, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Bht, Glycerin, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Mel Extract/Honey Extract/ Extrait De Miel, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Coumarin.

• Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a differe...1 Answers
  • For something that you melt into the water when you bathe...1 Answers
  • Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingr...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath
  • "I decided to try this product after one of my favorite youtubers recommended it. I have really dry skin while at the same time still very sensitive skin. I have tried products that have burn my skin so I was scared to try this. Let me tell you how amazing this makes my skin feel! It is very thick but also very hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I almost didn't purchase this product because of the price tag but a little really goes go a long way. I will definitely be repurchasing this! " in 11 reviews
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Omgggg this literally smells amazing it’s SOOOO rich in the scent and honestly I love how it makes my skin feel after I absolutely LOVE IT!! I’m a huge fan and I would recommend it to other people :) would buy again!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is worth every penny! This product is amazing and leaves your skin feeling great. I bought this of the brands website and I use this every week! I definitely would repurchase it and I highly recommend this
Annie F.
Everything I've tried from Laura Mercier has been exceptional, and this Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath is certainly no exception. It's the perfect way to relax after a long day and it always leaves me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It also smells amazing!
jessica j.
Helen, WV
I just got this yesterday and wasn't exactly sure what to expect from it. It was awesome! It has the perfect amount of scent - lasted in my bathroom until this morning! It also foams which not all bath products do, but it gives it a nice luxurious feel! I also loved the honey dipper that they give you to add it to the bath - great touch!
Julie N.
Denison, TX
Very luxurious , makes your skin Uber soft . No irritations and lovely scent . Not chemically overwhelming . Repeat user and buyer , lovely packaging . Love to re purpose the glass jar lid . Would def recommend great gifts
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Almond. Coconut. Honey. Need I say more? The scent of this is so amazing. Its actually the only one from Laura Mercier that I really love. This and the companion cream are so yummy.

This gives a nice hydrating component to the bath. I highly recommend this.
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
This product smells delicious. I love using this in my bath when I want to treat myself. It's a little expensive so I do not use it all the time. I would purchase this again, but if I were to receive it as a gift, I would not complain.
Angie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is so luxurious when you want to unwind in the bath, it’s gentle on your skin, smells amazing and the packaging is beautiful in your bathroom, will definitely buy again. It’s expensive but really great to treat yourself.
Ashley C.
This products is a little bit on the expensive side depending on your budget, but it's worth it. The packaging is nice and it smells delightful. I'd recommend for anyone with dry skin. It gives your skin that nice shimmering glow!
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
Luxury bath in a jar!!! I love this product for bath time for the scent is heavenly and the smooth soft feeling it leaves my skin with is to die for. I wish this product wasn't as pricey for I would have it 365!!!
S B.
Is the smell too intense?
Angelica K.
Lumberton, NC
Where can this be found? I want to try, based on the ingredients alone.
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA
For something that you melt into the water when you bathe, this is quite a pricey investment. What experience have you had with this honey bath's lasting effects on your skin?
Cayla L.
Does this smell like the lotion or does it have a different scent?