Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath
Surround your senses with a luxurious shower crème that leaves your skin smooth as silk. The thick, rich bubbles leave your skin supple and your senses calm and relaxed, while Shea Butter and Vanilla Extracts leave skin velvety soft. Sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, and Oat Proteins along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 offer skin moisture balance and protection. For skin that loves to be pampered, indulge in this luscious Honey Bath.
About the Fragrance:
Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Tea-Lauryl Sulfate
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine
- Cocamide Mea
- Peg-150 Distearate
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Decyl Glucoside
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Glycol Stearate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters
- Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters
- Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Disodium Edta
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate
- Citric Acid
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein
- Mel Extract/Honey Extract/ Extrait De Miel
- Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract
- Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract
- Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
I use this product on my hands, arms and legs after a nice hot shower and it sinks down into the skin like a dream! I love it! I will purchase it again and add it to my Amazon wishlist so family member will have a hint for the holidays.
This lotion is on the pricy side but it's worth every penny!!!!! The packaging is very luxurious heavy duty and has a solid cap that screws on nicely and holds in the product beautifully.
I highly recommend this lotion.
This gives a nice hydrating component to the bath. I highly recommend this.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos