Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Hand Crme Mini

What it is: A soothing, almond-coconut-scented hand cream. What it does: This super-hydrating, deeply penetrating scented cream comforts and soothes hands, leaving skin moisturized and velvety soft. Inspired by her French upbringing, Laura Mercier...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Hand Crme Mini!
matthew H.
Dallas, TX
too runny and it leaves a film i don’t like this product at all i’m skipping it and gonna try to find something different
Kenzie W.
Kerkhoven
it is very creamy not greasy. it is one of my favorite hand creams. the scent smells so good. it is a decent price, it's kinda pricey.
Christina K.
Logansport, IN
I love using this lotion after a long days work of having to wash your hands over and over again. It helps with cracked and chapped hands amazingly!
Rim A.
Everything about this is just perfect. The smell, the feel on the skin, the formula, the packaging... I love it.
Jessica Y.
Hope, AR
Ohhh my goodness I love this hand cream! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth every penny who else has tried it? If you haven’t it’s a must!!
Emma S.
Kamloops, BC
This helped my skin tenfold. I struggle with combination / oily / dry skin and constantly break out in large cystic acne spots due to using the wrong product. This really helped me! I hope it helps you too!

Looking for your answer?