BY LAURA MERCIER

This deeply moisturizing Hand Crème continues to nourish the hands well after it is absorbed into the skin.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Water (Aqua)
  • Coumarin
  • Limonene

Livia X.
New Canaan , CT
Smells amazing but I don’t really see result with this product. Is to liquid, the smells never go away at least you take a shower. Is a regular one, if you just wanna keep your hands nice and soft it’s a good product but not for make your hands better.
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'll never forget the first time I smelled this lotion... I was working in retail and outta nowhere, I got a whiff of the most glorious smell. I immediately exclaimed, "Who has cake?! Why do I smell cake??" My coworkers and customers had no idea what I was talking about and I looked insane. Fast forward to a couple days later, and I smelled the divine scent again. I announced "Okay, I know I'm not going crazy, I smell cake and it smells really good and where is it coming from?" My coworker said "Oh! It must be my lotion, I just used some on my hands,..." and she pulled out a tube of this Laura Mercier Almond Coconut hand cream. I sniffed the open tube and gasped in excitement, for I had found the culprit of the delicious scent that had been haunting me all week. As soon as I got home, I ordered this hand lotion online from Sephora and eagerly waited its arrival. Now my smooth hands smell like vanilla cake all the time, and I have people around me sniffing constantly, confused and wondering where the wonderful scent is coming from LOL
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I found this hand cream to be just ok. The almond coconut scent smells amazing. However I didn't find that my hands stayed moisturized for that long. For the high price point I'd expect it to work wonders. I think there are other brands out there that work much better and are more long lasting. I loved the scent of this but that was about it. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scent is to die for! It lingers all day and is moisturizing without being oily. For the price, a little goes a long way. I love the bath wash and body moisturizer as well. By far my favorite line of high end body and bath products.
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
I'm not a lotion lover, but after smelling this one I completely fell for it and needed it.
Every time I open this in pulic I always get asked what it is and for a sample.
It also lasts me a long time, It has a sweet smell with the coconut undertones.
For me It's a must have in my purse at all times.
Ella M.
Beach Haven, NJ
Every beauty maven searches for the perfect hand cream that leaves your hands soft without a greasy residue. Look no further! This cream absorbs quickly and the coconut scent lasts and lasts. Buy this now!
Mariana O.
Kentwood , MI
One of my favorite hand creams! And absolutely love how it smells! I would really recommend this product, it is very long lasting.
Sarah H.
Kings worthy , ['', '', 'Winchester ']
This is my favourite hand cream. It is very rich and moisturising without being greasy and it smells divine. Whenever I use this I get compliments on the delicious smell. It smells like holidays!
Toni O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling just as great. It is a little pricey though.