BY LAURA MERCIER

This deeply moisturizing Hand Crème continues to nourish the hands well after it is absorbed into the skin.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Water (Aqua)
  • Limonene

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'll never forget the first time I smelled this lotion... I was working in retail and outta nowhere, I got a whiff of the most glorious smell. I immediately exclaimed, "Who has cake?! Why do I smell cake??" My coworkers and customers had no idea what I was talking about and I looked insane. Fast forward to a couple days later, and I smelled the divine scent again. I announced "Okay, I know I'm not going crazy, I smell cake and it smells really good and where is it coming from?" My coworker said "Oh! It must be my lotion, I just used some on my hands,..." and she pulled out a tube of this Laura Mercier Almond Coconut hand cream. I sniffed the open tube and gasped in excitement, for I had found the culprit of the delicious scent that had been haunting me all week. As soon as I got home, I ordered this hand lotion online from Sephora and eagerly waited its arrival. Now my smooth hands smell like vanilla cake all the time, and I have people around me sniffing constantly, confused and wondering where the wonderful scent is coming from LOL
Livia X.
91 pocconock trail, new canaan CT
Smells amazing but I don’t really see result with this product. Is to liquid, the smells never go away at least you take a shower. Is a regular one, if you just wanna keep your hands nice and soft it’s a good product but not for make your hands better.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I found this hand cream to be just ok. The almond coconut scent smells amazing. However I didn't find that my hands stayed moisturized for that long. For the high price point I'd expect it to work wonders. I think there are other brands out there that work much better and are more long lasting. I loved the scent of this but that was about it. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scent is to die for! It lingers all day and is moisturizing without being oily. For the price, a little goes a long way. I love the bath wash and body moisturizer as well. By far my favorite line of high end body and bath products.
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
I'm not a lotion lover, but after smelling this one I completely fell for it and needed it.
Every time I open this in pulic I always get asked what it is and for a sample.
It also lasts me a long time, It has a sweet smell with the coconut undertones.
For me It's a must have in my purse at all times.
Ella M.
Beach Haven, NJ
Every beauty maven searches for the perfect hand cream that leaves your hands soft without a greasy residue. Look no further! This cream absorbs quickly and the coconut scent lasts and lasts. Buy this now!
Mariana O.
Kentwood, MI
One of my favorite hand creams! And absolutely love how it smells! I would really recommend this product, it is very long lasting.
Sarah H.
Kings worthy , ['', '', 'Winchester ']
This is my favourite hand cream. It is very rich and moisturising without being greasy and it smells divine. Whenever I use this I get compliments on the delicious smell. It smells like holidays!
Toni O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling just as great. It is a little pricey though.