BY LAURA MERCIER

A soothing, almond-coconut-scented hand cream. This super-hydrating, deeply penetrating scented cream comforts and soothes hands, leaving skin moisturized and velvety soft. Inspired by her French upbringing, Laura Mercier brings an authentic approach to the bath and body category, believing that fragrance is a personal signature. With Almond Coconut Body & Bath Collection, she has created playful yet decadent and sophisticated formulas inspired by the aura and aroma of the French pâtisserie. Almond Coconut Milk is a seductive, warm, and comforting blend of gourmand ingredients including succulent notes of milk, coconut, almond, and vanilla, combined with heliotrope and musk for a rich and alluring experience. see more...

Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I found this hand cream to be just ok. The almond coconut scent smells amazing. However I didn't find that my hands stayed moisturized for that long. For the high price point I'd expect it to work wonders. I think there are other brands out there that work much better and are more long lasting. I loved the scent of this but that was about it. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This scent is to die for! It lingers all day and is moisturizing without being oily. For the price, a little goes a long way. I love the bath wash and body moisturizer as well. By far my favorite line of high end body and bath products.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'll never forget the first time I smelled this lotion... I was working in retail and outta nowhere, I got a whiff if the most glorious smell. I immediately exclaimed, "Who has cake?! Why do I smell cake??" My coworkers and customers had no idea what I was talking about and I looked insane. Fast forward to a couple days later, and I smelled the divine scent again. I announced "Okay, I know I'm not going crazy, I smell cake and it smells really good and where is it coming from?" My coworker said "Oh! It must be my lotion, I just used some on my hands,..." and she pulled out a tube of this Laura Mercier Almond Coconut hand cream. I sniffed the open tube and gasped in excitement, for I had found the culprit of the delicious scent that had been haunting me all week. As soon as I got home, I ordered this hand lotion online from Sephora and eagerly waited its arrival. Now my smooth hands smell like vanilla cake all the time, and I have people around me sniffing constantly, confused and wondering where the wonderful scent is coming from LOL
Lvz V.
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
I'm not a lotion lover, but after smelling this one I completely fell for it and needed it.
Every time I open this in pulic I always get asked what it is and for a sample.
It also lasts me a long time, It has a sweet smell with the coconut undertones.
For me It's a must have in my purse at all times.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Kentwood, MI
One of my favorite hand creams! And absolutely love how it smells! I would really recommend this product, it is very long lasting.
Ella M.
Ella M.
Beach Haven, NJ
Every beauty maven searches for the perfect hand cream that leaves your hands soft without a greasy residue. Look no further! This cream absorbs quickly and the coconut scent lasts and lasts. Buy this now!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Winchester
This is my favourite hand cream. It is very rich and moisturising without being greasy and it smells divine. Whenever I use this I get compliments on the delicious smell. It smells like holidays!
Toni O.
Toni O.
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling just as great. It is a little pricey though.