BY LAURA MERCIER

A gentle body wash creates a creamy lather that will leave your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Thoroughly cleanse the skin with a natural based cleanser derived from coconut, oat and corn. Gentle for daily use, the creamy lather will leave the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Using natural-based cleansers that do not strip the skin of its natural moisture, Crème Body Wash protects the skin from drying effects in the environment.

About the Fragrance: Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Coumarin

Felis A.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Laura Mercier products have always been great to use and always left me satisfied! This coconut milk crème wash is extremely gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling moisturized even after the wash. The smell is absolutely amazing and I would totally recommend this product
Yajj A.
Brownsville
AMAZinggggg. PRODUCTTTTTTT IT MADEEE MY LIFE SO EASyy I love this product soooo mucho I love ittttt totally recommend to anyone who has cracked skin or oily skin super goood makes my face feel amazinggggg and is super cheapoooni can't wait to get another one !
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m crazy about coconuts and everything that smells like I am at a beach somewhere! Laura Mercier is my sheeeeet! Not only does it smell fabulous it it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated! I would and have bought it again
Shannen G.
This is amazing and super hydrating on the skin. It smells very good! I use it everytime I take a shower and it leaves my skin silky smooth. The hydration lasts all day. I would definitely repurchase this again
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
This body wash smells so good and it very rich and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. It is a splurge purchase but my skin feels so wonderful after using it that I don’t mind.
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
I rate this part up to 10 out of 10 I love it so much and recommend it to anyone I would love to review more products and give them good reviews from Laura Mercier
Mahin D.
Laura Mercier body products are quite expensive but are definitely worth the splurge. This one smells absolutely delicious and moisturizes my body like no other body wash. My skin feels hydrated for the entire day. I don't use this one everyday just because of how expensive it is so I try to savor it but if you're looking for a body care product to splurge on, this is a great one!
Emily C.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This body wash is so moisturizing for dry skin! Perfect purchase for the fall when weather starts to become dry and my skin starts to scream for moisture. This product also smells amazing and is so relaxing to use. I always buy this product during the fall and winter and it is perfect for a holiday gift!
Quenshelle F.
I really like this body wash, it smells amazing! and I love the way it feels on my skin. Anything that has coconut in it I gravitate to though lol. I was really surprised at how nice it was because I have only ever bought makeup products from Laura Mercier so I was pleasantly surprised.
Miranda L.
I have to say, once I tried the loose powder I was totally hooked, so I decided to try this. Smells amazing, feels so good on my skin. I use it a few times a week because I prefer unscented products for my sensitive skin.