Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter

Packed with good-for-you ingredients, this new super-rich moisturizer absorbs quickly into skin. Shea Butter, Illipe Butter, Grape Seed Oil and Jojoba Esters work to moisturize and hydrate the skin, while Honey and Aloe Vera help to soothe. This super rich Body Butter delivers the ultimate in hydrating luxury and absorbs quickly into skin. Shea Butter and Illipe Butter provide rich moisturization, Grape Seed Oil and Jojoba Esters naturally hydrate while Honey and Aloe Vera Gel help soothe the skin.

About the Fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Anise Alcohol
  • Benzyl Benzoate
  • Coumarin
  • Limonene

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Miami
What can I say?! It’s Laura Mercier. Her line of products consistently delivers and is worth the price. If your looking to treat yourself to a luxurious, rich, moisturizing, fabulous smelling body butter..this is it! I repurchase this consistently.
Plainfield, IL
My skin is so silky smooth after using this product. I purchased it some time ago & am still using it daily. The winter is always so hard on my skin, but this product is saving me!! Will buy again & so many times after.
Bronx, NY
Where do I start with this delicious smelling goodness?!?! This body butter is super hydrating and smells heavenly and you're bound to get compliments when people hug you. The best part about this lotion is the smell does not wear off! Even if you feel like it kind of dulls down, you go wash your hands and the smell is somehow reactivated! Its honestly amazing. My bf said he kept smelling his sheets when I left because it smelt so good.
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Keyport, NJ
I absolutely love this!!!! First off, the fragrance is euphoric. I feel like an angel when I wear this. It’s such a beautifully light almondy coconut. I almost get a hint of vanilla in this. It is just delish! Also, it lasts for hours and hours. I wear this alone, with no fragrance spray, and all day people are asking me what I’m wearing, and loving it. The feel of this is heaven. It absorbs immediately leaving no residue behind. No greasy feeling. Just pure silk. The downside is the price. Honestly speaking, it is worth the splurge. Try this and you’ll see. Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème
Rich, creamy, buttery, and smells heavenly. It is like a treat for my skin. Super moisturizing and very effective. I have it in creme brûlée and I'm in love with the scent! It's pricey but feels so luxurious I'm happy I bought it.
Dry / Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Itchiness
Des Moines, IA
This Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soooo soft! It is thick, so a little goes a long way. I love wearing this with the matching perfume. It’s smells so smooth, warm and sensual. I always get compliments when I wear this lotion and perfume. I will definitely continue purchasing this lotion and perfume!
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness
Park City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is not a bargain by by any means but if you’re willing to splurge on a lotion this is definitely one of them you should splurge on
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness, Scarring
miami
I've been obsessed with body butter at the moment and this is one of my all-time favorites great packaging overall an amazing product
Battle Hill, Wallsend
I absolutely love these body butters. The scents are delicious and they just melt into your skin. The scents are long lasting which is brilliant as they are quite expensive. I would definitely recommend them and in fact one of my work colleagues loves the hand cream in Ambre Vanille.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Bellevue, WA
Smells really good and packs with moisture. I feel my skin becomes super soft after using it. It's kinda overpriced though
Combination / Blackheads, Redness / Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness