Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Eau de Toilette uploaded by Cati B.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Cati B.
This fragrance is just lovely!!! It works amazingly with the body creme and the scent lasts throughout the entire day, even my clothes smell sooo good every time I use it.

I will be using this products for many more years!!!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This is another of my favorite fragrances of all times. I can no longer tolerate most perfumes, and need a much more natural smell.

I use this alone, or add it with my Philosophy Honey

This is sweet smelling but not too sweet as I find the Creme Brule'.

I have ordered the Fresh Fig and can't wait to get that one as well

I have given or traded away all other fragrances sans my Laura Mercier, Philosophy Honey, and Narcico Rodrigeuz.

I have had 2-5 samples of almost every other designer fragrance on the market; and none compare
katrina f.
Virginia Bch, VA
Super Yummy.  Makes me think of Christmas. Summer in a bottle too perfect for putting on after hanging at the beach all day!   I haven't purchased before so I loved the sample I got in the Sephora store.  The scent is light enough to not be over powering.  I will definitely purchase this in the future.
Q G.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite scent from Laura Mercier I love it , it’s very fresh and works amazing with my body chemistry , I normally layer it with Fresh Brown Sugar Eau De Parfum Spray - 30ml/1oz to customize the scent , unfortunately they don’t last very long seeing it’s not a perfume
Yanexis T.
Philadelphia
Amazing ! This product stands out with all of the others . I bought it online and even got points towards more products. Good price for this awesome product everyone should keep this in their makeup bag! Very cocunut smell! And makes your skin look amazing!!! Love this product
Sarah G.
this is perfect i love laura mercier because it's  genuine trustworthy brand but not only that the coconot eau de toilette is amazing it smells so good when i use it in the bathroom and i was a first time user for it but not anymore i will totally buy it again
Miherevmi R.
Tampa, FL
Amo esta fragancia, la compro todos los veranos y en el otoño la combinacion de almendras y coco es super interesante. Porque a pesar de ser dulce es a la misma vez una combinación super fina.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Omg, I love coconut and almond. This is such
a perfect combination. I love the smell. Not overpowering at all. Last a long time especially if you use the lotion. A little pricey but in my opinion, it’s definitely worth it. You will get compliments. I would and have bought this more than one time.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Magnificent scent <3! Almond is smooth, and clean. One of my favorite fragrance notes. Coconut is classic and warm. Together it creates a soft warm clean scent that is classy and not overwhelming. It's on the expensive side but worth the price!
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This is one of my favorite perfume scent ( coconut ). It was very subtle and its has this very fresh but elegant scent that I dont usually get in a perfume. Although it is a little bit expensive, i think for me it is worth buying.