Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Eau de Toilette uploaded by Cati B.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Cati B.
Cati B.
This fragrance is just lovely!!! It works amazingly with the body creme and the scent lasts throughout the entire day, even my clothes smell sooo good every time I use it.

I will be using this products for many more years!!!
Dana W.
Dana W.
Laura Mercier knows what the people want, and the people want her Almond Coconut scent. I discovered this four years ago and just finished my first bottle. It smells like heaven and turns in to a sexier coconut scent when I pair it with my Jo Malone perfume.
crystal c.
crystal c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stopped wearing perfumes for years because of my asthma until the lady I was working with walked by with the almond coconut fragrance on. I went right out and bought the creme brulee and the almond coconut fragrance.
Shanta K.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this scent. I love coconut! It is rather expensive I wouldn't go out my way to purchase but if it was on sale I'd pick it up.