BY LAURA MERCIER #10 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A large flat head brush with a beveled edge for a smooth, perfect application of base shades.

Ingredients: Natural hair

Carina S.
Amazing quality. The bristles are so soft yet very dense to hold the product. They are pricier but you can pick these up when the department stores are having cosmetics sales (usually 15%). There are a lot of less pricier brushes that I prefer just due to price.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
This is the best eye makeup brush I have ever bought. It is so soft. I swipe it over eye powder and then using the flat side of the brush, my whole eyelid, quick and easy coverage. Then I swipe over the eye powder that I use for contouring. I use the end of the brush in the crease of my eyelid, and the flat side on just my outer eye. And that's it! Two swipes and you're done. I have very sensitive skin and some brushes have irritated my eyelid, but never this one.
asiadoll ūü§∑.
Cleveland
I love this brush! I used it in a few of my old tutorials a lot because of how long lasting and soft it is! it feels like feathers brushing across your face when you use it & it isnt a pricey brush either, very well in price range and can be used in multiple ways when your a makeup guru who knows what they’re doing!
Sophia I.
Woodbridge , VA
This is a great brush however I do feel like it's over priced for what it's supposed to do. On the contrary I do use it almost everyday and it is easy as well as effective in applying eyeshadow ! I'm satisfied with this product and I would definitely re purchase it if it was a tad bit less expensive!
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Laura Mercier all over eye color is perfect for a natural daytime look. Never creases stays put all day. You can wear this alone or with another color over it For contour. This line is a little more pricey , but worth it for the quality that I have come to expect from this line. They never disapoint!
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Amazing brush!! Love the bristes are very soft and very easy to apply and blend the shadows!! I really recommend this brush!! Works perfectly with any types of eyes!! Soo go buy it your brush from laura mercier
Tiffany c.
This is very soft.It keeps product in place.It feels very nice in hand,very sleek and nice.I always give these to my friends who don't really use brushes,i am from a small town where women mostly use the brush that comes in compact,so when I introduce them to this brush,they are always amazed.
Tatiana K.
Huntsville
This product was okay it wasn't all what I thought it would be I think that wet and wild brushes work just as well if not that better my skin type is dry and I feel like it didn't get all the spots without making look dry and I was a little less satisfied than I thought that I would be
Julie N.
denison, TX
Laura Mercier brand brushes are everything ! Great longer handle ( which I like) the brush keeps form, dries quickly after washing . Long lasting - I've had this brush for years and years . I use the brush daily , a great flat all over brush . Very satisfied and would recommend
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
I tried this brush and I did not love the shape. I have very small almond shaped eyes and this brush was way too big for it. On the other hand, someone with big eyes might benefit from it or with large lids. The quality of the brush is great but it just simple did not work for me.
Kelsey R.
This seems really chunky. Is it precise or does it get product everywhere?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Charl L.