BY LAURA MERCIER #15 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Laura Mercier All Over Eye Colour Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Gladyeliz C.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eye makeup brush I have ever bought. It is so soft. I swipe it over eye powder and then using the flat side of the brush, my whole eyelid, quick and easy coverage. Then I swipe over the eye powder that I use for contouring. I use the end of the brush in the crease of my eyelid, and the flat side on just my outer eye. And that's it! Two swipes and you're done. I have very sensitive skin and some brushes have irritated my eyelid, but never this one.
Carrliitaahh M.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush really holds a lot of product, so it's perfect for applying your base shadow from lashline to browbone. It is really firm, so I avoid using it for blending. I have a big eye bed to work with and I find myself using this brush on my "get ready ASAP" days, since it holds enough product to apply in one swipe.. Really great brush
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup only applies as good as the brushes you’re using. I love this eye brush. I use it to sweep an all over base shade across my eyes. It picks up the product wonderfully and is easy to clean. I highly recommend this for anyone who uses makeup daily and needs a brush that can keep up with your demand.
Julie N.
Julie N.
denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Mercier brand brushes are everything ! Great longer handle ( which I like) the brush keeps form, dries quickly after washing . Long lasting - I've had this brush for years and years . I use the brush daily , a great flat all over brush . Very satisfied and would recommend
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Boynton beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this brush and I did not love the shape. I have very small almond shaped eyes and this brush was way too big for it. On the other hand, someone with big eyes might benefit from it or with large lids. The quality of the brush is great but it just simple did not work for me.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It is multi purpose, whether you want to use it to dab pigments on your lid, or blend a matte color all over your lid! It gets the job done. LM is a little pricey, but the quality is really good. It is easy to use. I took a star away because of the price.
True N.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Waste of money I think. I really didn't like the brush compared to some of my MAC or even Morphy brushes for the price of it. I felt like I didn't have as much control as I would have liked. Maybe the brush will work great for you it just wasn't my favorite.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eye color brush. It delivers great coverage without picking up an excessive amount of product. The brush itself feels incredibly soft and luxurious. The handle is comfortable to hold and easy to maneuver. This is probably one of my favorite brushes.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is just too large, I thought I loved the idea at first. The brush hairs are a little to harsh, I find it doesn't disperse product evenly and always irritates my eyelids. It was not worth the price, I was disappointed and will not be repurchasing.
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush however I do feel like it's over priced for what it's supposed to do. On the contrary I do use it almost everyday and it is easy as well as effective in applying eyeshadow ! I'm satisfied with this product and I would definitely re purchase it if it was a tad bit less expensive!