BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Limited Edition A Work of Art Colour Collection ($400 Value) DetailsCollect Laura's exclusive work of art filled with Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colours, Eye Colours & Cheek Colours tucked into a black lacquered keepsake box. Laura brings her artistic eye to this exclusive work of art filled with 5 fabulous Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colours, 6 Eye Colours and 3 Cheek Colours tucked into a lacquered keepsake box. The best part, there are 2 empty go-anywhere compacts that you can customize and take with you! Just pop, lock and go! Includes: 5 Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colours: Golden Peach, Petal Pink, Coral Reef, Orchid Pink and Red Brick. Custom Compact: 6 Eye Colours: Stellar, Cognac, Ginger, Morning Dew, African Violet and Kir Royal. 3 Cheek Colours: Lotus Pink, Orange Blossom and Lush Nectarine. Designer About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products.

Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I love Laura mercier I feel like all of the products are so smooth and this one is a great value for all the the products that you get in this box. It has a great range of colors that will match your skin tone!
Amanda J.
Anderson, IN
I do like some Laura Mercier items. This wasn't one of them. I felt the shadows lacked in pigmentation and felt powdery. Not what you would expect when you are paying such a big price for this type of make up. I would recommend another palette before spending the money on this one.
Laura B.
1st off, this is not worth your money. The eye and cheek colors lacked pigment, I expect more from something so expensive. I was initially drawn in by the array of products and I have since picked up cheaper pallets instead. I only use the lip colors and really like them. They have a nice pigment and are comfortable on the lips.
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
Yo lo compre para tenerlo en mi kit de maquillaje ya que los tones neutros me encantaron para recrear look mas suaves
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Omg I love her all her make up is soo good never had anything to say bad about it my fav is her blushes
Katy H.
This is my favorite line of cosmetics. It's the perfect colors. And always goes on smooth and creamy.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Marisol E.
It's amazing this product. The color that this pallet contain are impresionant and yes if I have the oportunity I would buy it again.
My eyes are brown and this products are perfect to me!
Yes I buy again. I recommend
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Do you think this worth the cost?
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
I've been looking for new eye shadows with long lasting and good for mature eyelids.
Saima M.
How is the quality of lip products in this set?