Laura Mercier 4-Pack Sponge uploaded by Katherine V.

BY LAURA MERCIER #11 in Makeup Sponges

Laura Mercier 4-Pack Sponge Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Adriana G.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
These sponges really are very good to apply products, they help me a lot with my makeup and are super useful
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
I’m really not a fan of these. I see product tends to clump up on the center of the sponge and I prefer my beauty blender in all honesty much more than this product. I have dryer skin right now so i notice that the product I use if it’s a powder will just stick heavily on the spot I first start the application with. Not my fave
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This product rocks !! I love this stuff . It feels really nice on my body. I am a repeat user of this product . It meets all my expectations for a makeup product. It has really nice packaging and looks really nice . It's adorable for sure !
Paul S.
Don’t ever say “A sponge is just a sponge. If you used one you’ve used them all...” until you try these sponges by Laura Mercier. The craftsmanship behind all of Laura Mercier’s tools and brushes is out of this world. These guys included! They magically just contour and fit into every little nook and cranny effortlessly as if it were magic. It’ll leave you with the same puzzled look you’d have when seeing a cat somehow maneuver itself into a tiny little fish bowl!! Try them!!
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood
I love, LOVE the quality of these sponges. I actually prefer these to the application sponges that come inside products. These are thicker, and don’t feel as though you’re wearing a hole in them after two applications.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I actually got this to use with my Laura Mercier finishing powder and it didn't work as I expected it to but it did get the job done it had a consistency of a make up blending foam and was not so plush to help put the powder on flawlessly but I did use it for blending my concealer and other things. I wouldn't recommend it to use for finishing powder application. You can actually pick these up at Sephora and probably Amazon
bianca w.
mpls
before beauty blenders these sponges were the only thing i used to apply my foundation, soft but dense enough for great natural coverage, not streaky and easy to wash. they dont soak up too much product either.
eirini t.
I love these sponges !! Way more than a beauty blender.. they are more dense and firm.. they pack product easier than softer sponges . I find it leaves makeup smoother and more airbrush like. They can be put in the dishwasher to sanitize and they last forever!! I highly recommend it !!
Ali R.
Haysville
Soaked up all the makeup. Irritating. I will not be using these again. Such bad quality and it’s super pricey. hard to even give it one star I will. Not be using it again. Wouldn’t recommend ever.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
These are my favorite sponges. Especially on the go. You don't need to get it wet at all and still blends like a dream. Best thing about these sponges is that (I worked at Sephora ) the rep said they are reusable and then you are washing bras or clothes in general throw them in with it to wash. I used general detergent and it comes out looking straight out of the package !! #winwin