BY LAURA MERCIER

Customize countless looks in one refined compact that accommodates 3 individual wells. Mix and match Eye and Cheek colours. Create different palettes for each of your looks.

Special note: Custom Compact does not contain any product, all product is sold separately.

Maheen J.
I love any type of palette where we can add our own colors in. I wanted something that I can travel with. I am an all neutrals woman so three shades I can wear every day is white, tan, and black. I put a base color, transition color, and black. I can use those colors for day/night time look.
Vanessa  J.
I bought this compact and it was such a pain. It's easy enough to use and to pop the shadows in but they don't stay in! my eyeshadows were constantly popping out. Ugh! Fortunately the compact lid stayed closed so the shadows weren't flying around my bag. Definitely my most disappointing LM product.
Sloane S.
This compact is FANTASTIC for putting your blushes, shadows, bronzers in one place. They aren't expensive and really help consolidate single pan products from Laura mercier. It's the only way to go!
Erica D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not only do These custom compacts look cute, but they allow you to choose whatever eyeshadow color combinations you want for your night out making it easy to do touch ups on the go.
Marion K.
Eureka, MO
Great investment for organizing and storing my Laura Mercier Eyeshadows! Would love to see another compact that would hold even more eyeshadows. I also like that fact that the blush compacts also fit into the custom compact.
Amber K.
I like this palette. I can add any eye shadows I want. It's customizable. Wish for the price it had more then 3 slots.