BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier 2-Pack Puff Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Tiffany R.
I actually really like these little puffs. They are great for loose setting powder and pressed powder. You can get these at Nordstrom, lauramercier.com or Sephora. They are around $12-$15, depending on where you get them.

Pros- They pick up product well. I know my Bare minerals one makes it pretty tough to pick up product. It is portable and not stiff. It fits right in the inner corners of my under eyes. It also gives a very nice placement, which can be hard. It also presses the powder into the skin easily. It helps the powder melt into the skin when you press it in.

Cons- The only thing I noticed was, the little handle to hold the puff is a bit tight. People with bigger fingers and hands will have some trouble.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love Laura Mercier puffs! They feel luxurious and pick up and transfer product beautifully. The puffs are durable so they don’t need to be replaced too often, just routinely for sanitary reasons. I would buy a travel size of her powder that comes with a puff first if you’d like to try it out.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is not going to be a huge review! These are a STAPLE in my makeup bag! Girls go get this, I sure like using this verses a brush to pack it on or a sponge! There is just SOOOOO MUCH to be said about having the right tools when your doing your makeup, I PERSONALLY love these! They are so much better than the compact type versions of a powder puff. Now to be honest, THIS IS A POWDER PUFF!!!! Love, Love, Love this product!!
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I really enjoy these puffs! they are super soft and I like the handle they have to put your finger for support while applying. I use them to bake or just to pat in my face powder or finishing powder. I like that they are not too expensive and they last along time. I can also clean them and re use them if wanted! I have a ton of them to make sure I always have one on hand. Sometime a brush just cant give that soft look on your face like a puff can!
JJ E.
I absolutely love these puffs! They are extremely gentle on the face and easily allow your hand to decide how much powder is picked up on the puff going by how heavy or lightly you dab. Other puffs have not worked as well for me. I've found that no matter how heavy or light handed you are when pouncing into the product the puff grabs what it wants. This has never been the case for me when using these puffs.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I loveee these!!!! I saw a video on YouTube about this product and all the comments were good, so I had to purchase them. They are so soft and I love how it comes with two. I would highly recommend this
Ericka W.
Expensive but they are pretty durable and soft. They don't shed and give an even application. I wish It was priced a little better but I mean makeup is expensive.
Danielle V.
I got these puffs but the round ones to go with the setting powder and was iffy at first because they are a little pricey. I didn't think I would want to spend 15$ on a puff by I actually really love it and use it often. It's so soft. I use it to pat my face after setting spray and I also use it to set my face. It works really well for holding the product together and setting.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
These little puffs come with the Laura mercier translucent finishing powder! However, you can also buy them in a pack of two on their own. I absolutely love them!!! They’re so soft and they put the perfect amount on under my eyes. They barely affect, smudge or really even touch the rest of your face makeup, which is a huge bonus. Would definitely recommend these!