Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette

by Laura Lee Los Angeles

WHAT IT IS

Cat's Pajamas, our very first eyeshadow palette, features a floral mirror and 10 highly pigmented pressed powder eyeshadows. It includes 1 semi-matte/satin, 5 mattes and 4 shimmer eyeshadows.

WHAT IT DOES

These extremely versatile eyeshadows are great for creating a dark smokey look, a soft look, or anything in between! Whether you're a makeup beginner or a professional makeup artist, anyone can enjoy this eyeshadow palette.

IngredientsBOMB DIGGITY, OKIE DOKIE, KOOKY, REDONKULUS

Kaolin, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Synthetic Flurphlogopite,
Tocopherol,

May Contain +/-: CI 77941, CI 77942, CI 77499, CI 77742,
CI 77861, CI 77891

Do the products have a lot of fall off?
Have yall tried any of lauralees makeup?? If so how is it! Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette ?
How easy are these shadows to blend?
Start your review of Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette!
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Gracie M.
So the packaging is so pretty and the name of the shadows are cute. Great selection of warms colors and shimmers. The formula is a little powdery but it's easy to blend. I get some fall out from the shimmers, specially from the gold shadow, but its easy to clean. I definitely see my self using this palette often.
Heather R.
Newport, KY
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather R.
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather R.
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette this formula is amazing I have been missing out not using these palettes!! I highly recommend this palette💕
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alexandra H.
I am really enjoying this palette. I received it as a gift this Christmas. It’s very neutral and the looks all turn out beautiful. No complaints. It’s pretty straight forward. Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette
Kimberly H.
Guntersville, AL
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kimberly H.
I absolutely love my Laura Lee Cats Pajama palette. The shades are super pigmented but also incredibly blendable. You do not have to work for a beautiful look which I love 😍 the shimmers are divine. Super super and impactful. If you love a great standard palette with neutrals And a great variety of shades you will love it.
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lee T.
I love this palette it's so amazing being laura Lee's website didn't have anymore of them I had to go buy it off Facebook market place I love it so much it's so beautiful it's one of the best I have ever used to do my makeup looks with I love this palette so much Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette
Cat S.
Plains, PA
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cat S.
Amazing palette! Perfect if you want warm tone and reds. Pigmented in both mattes and shimmers and evening the black! Love the mirror and detail. Worth it! Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette
Angel G.
Redwood City, CA
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angel G.
I love this palette! It’s one of my favorites I use this palette everyday. I love the colors it’s the perfect everyday palette. The shades are very pigmented
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sherry B.
So this palette 🎨 is absolutely beautiful with burgundy gold and neutral colors! Creamy blendable and has little fall out. I found this cats pajamas palette at tjmaxx and was super happy with my purchase. I would definitely pay full price for her palette.
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Guadalupe T.
It's a good eyeshadow palette, good color and very pigment. I have like 2 years ago. And is a good price. I have 4 more products of Laura lee.
Zena J.
Brentwood, TN
I bought this palette because i am a fan of Laura Lee and it was her first product for this brand and i wanted to show some support. I was blown away. it is very pigmented and all the colors blend out so seamlessly!! the black in this palette is literally the best black eyeshadow i have EVER used it isn’t patchy it’s not grey it’s black. i have found myself using this so much more than i thought i would it is a great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber F.
Paducah, TX
il y a 6 mois
Kaitlyn F. il y a 6 mois
I LOVE her liquid lipstick formula. I’ve also tried her Nudie Patootie eyeshadow palette and loose highlighters and loved them! The only thing I haven’t been impressed by so far was her Animal Party palette.
Hannah S.
il y a 2 ans
Angel G. il y a un an
Omg I love this palette it’s very good
madison S.
il y a 3 ans
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat's Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette ? which palette do you guys recommend? and is the liquid lipstick formula good?
Katie S. il y a 3 ans
I have the party animal palette by her and it's horrible! So dry it's like chalk and not very blendable. But it could be different then her other ones.