BY LAURA GELLER

Donovan W.
Donovan W.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this product. A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift for Christmas and it worked so well for my oily skin and it stayed on for almost 11+ hours for me. I definitely would recommend this to someone!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great product it goes on like air lol it's a fab primer and it makes my makeup look amazing
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the same one but its the champagne color one. Its great. I like the way it makes my skin feel. I prefer using it when I am using it with powder foundations.
Emily L.
Emily L.
I really like this Spackle primer. I used to use it all the time then started to have trouble finding it in the store. I liked the way it made my face feel, not too oily like some primers.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
Great primer for whenever needed, I leave it in my purse although I use it only when necessary due to the price, but a good product for sensitive skin!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I first saw it on QVC, and I knew I had to try it, it goes on light and airy, it makes my makeup look good all day!
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield , OR
Great primer ,helps my foundation last all day. Also, helps it glide on effortlessly. I will definitely repurchase this .
Denise G.
Denise G.
Marion, South Australia
This product is the bomb. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly fine on me. Great primer, makes my make up lasts all day long without making my face look oily and blotchy