BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Tinted Spackle Under Makeup Primer, Bronze 2 oz (56 g)
  • "i really like this spackle primer. i used to use it all the time then started to have trouble finding it in the store. i liked the way it made my face feel, not too oily like some primers. " in 3 reviews
Lauren W.
Denver, CO
Love it! What a wonderful prepping product! I recommend choosing the Champagne tint! The clear is great, but the champagne makes you look like a backlit glowing goddess all day!
Jennifer O.
I use the same one but its the champagne color one. Its great. I like the way it makes my skin feel. I prefer using it when I am using it with powder foundations.
Donovan W.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this product. A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift for Christmas and it worked so well for my oily skin and it stayed on for almost 11+ hours for me. I definitely would recommend this to someone!
Emily L.
I really like this Spackle primer. I used to use it all the time then started to have trouble finding it in the store. I liked the way it made my face feel, not too oily like some primers.
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
Great primer for whenever needed, I leave it in my purse although I use it only when necessary due to the price, but a good product for sensitive skin!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Love the tan shimmer. Creates a perfect canvas. Really looks like I have a glow from within so it looks natural having bronze underneath my foundation.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I love this stuff! I first saw it on QVC, and I knew I had to try it, it goes on light and airy, it makes my makeup look good all day!
Katherine h.
SPRINGFIELD, OR
Great primer ,helps my foundation last all day. Also, helps it glide on effortlessly. I will definitely repurchase this .
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Works so well!!! Even when my skin is broken out or dry. Coverage is flawless, and not cakey. High quality formula.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
What a great product it goes on like air lol it's a fab primer and it makes my makeup look amazing