Laura Geller The Chocolate Truffles Collection uploaded by Janet Z.

BY LAURA GELLER

The Chocolate Truffles Collection - Laura Geller The Chocolate Truffles Collection is the chocolate lover's collection - four deliciously easy eye looks inspired by decadent chocolate confections - Chocolate Plum Cordial, Chocolate Pistachio, Chocolate Toffee and Chocolate Truffle. Hand-picked, effortlessly flattering shade combinations in Laura Geller's Baked Color Intense Eye Shadow formula. Vibrant colors and a rich, creamy formula will satisfy your every beauty craving.A $168 value!Shades:Chocolate Plum Cordial:Marble (light baby pink matte)Frosting (taupe shimmer)Fig (purple shimmer)Chocolate Pistachio:Vanilla (light beige matte)Vintage (copper bronze)Forest (hunter green shimmer)Chocolate Toffee:Slate (light brown matte)Brown Sugar (brown shimmer)Mahogany (rich brown matte)Chocolate Tuffle:Mushroom (light grey matte)Smoke (silver grey shimmer)Licorice (black matte) - The Chocolate Truffles Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
National City, CA
I find that eyeshadow are what I collect the most when it comes to makeup and this set is definitely my most favorite. They are highly pigmented and are perfect if you are starting off as well since they come in color combinations that work perfectly. Chocolate Plummer Cordial is my favorite and I get compliments whenever I use these eyeshadows. Definitely a must have for your make up collection 😊
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, Tx
The best eye shadow I have used, truly recommend it to all types of skin. I bought mine in Nordstrom Rack for a discounted rate. Perfect color selection for year around and perfect palette size to carry 1 to 4 set of 3 of product.
Emma F.
Emma F.
I recently got this palette as a gift from my cousin and I actually really love this palette. It works very well and the formula is really good.  The pigmentation is really good. I think it was around $40 so about the usual amount for a high end palette. I would recommend this palette