BY LAURA GELLER

Tahitian Glow Kit - Beach beauty forecast: sun-kissed and gorgeous! Turn on the glow with this effortless summer collection starring Laura Geller's signature Baked Body Frosting for warm, radiant shimmer from head to toe. Add champagne-tinted primer, volumizing mascara and a hint of flattering color for your lips - then revel in your island-inspired look for any season!A $106 value!Includes:Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Champagne (2.0 oz)Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow with Puff (0.32 oz)DramaLASH Maximum Volumizing Mascara in Black (0.46 oz)Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Fig Prosecco (0.1 oz) - Tahitian Glow Kit see more...

• Is this good on brown skin girls? 2 Answers
  • I've seen this around a lot it really that good?????1 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth the hype? And does it look make your m...1 Answers
Olivia S.
I LOVE this kit. I bought this Ulta because it came with key items I always search for. Specifically, the bronzer, mascara and primer are to die for. It's absolutely a great price for the items you receive and would recommend this to anyone.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love, love, love the Laura Geller Tahitian Glow!!! I'm very fair and this product looks like I got a real tan in just a few minutes without having to worry about streaking and missing spots like I have in the past with self-tanners. I still use self-tanner, but when you need an instant tan that doesn't look fake or orangey, this product is the best!!!
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
This kit is an amazing value! Totally recommend! Everything in it is full size!! That's what I love about LG kits! My favorite product in this kit is the bronzer in Tahitian Glow. SO. BEAUTIFUL. And I would say my least favorite product in the kit is the mascara. The brush on it is huge and kind of intimidating. But that's the only bad thing about it and you basically get the mascara for free so you're not really losing much if you decide to pass it along to someone else! The primer is so beautiful. I love the glowy and luminous look that it gives my face!
Julie M.
I absolutely love this kit. Kits are always nice because you get so much for a reasonable price. I got this kit mainly for the primer which is AMAZING. I use it nearly every day and it will last such a long time. The lip stick is shimmery and subtle--nice for a casual makeup look. I love the shimmer. The bronzer is a bit dark for me persons but it is really nice! A little bit goes a long way. This brand rules ūüėÄ
Qveen H.
Delta, AL
The glow kit is so AMAZING!! I don't put on tons of make up but I ALWAYS have too put my glow kit on! It is a really good product and I believe more people should use it. It's affordable and very cute too wear out on a date!(:
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA
I received this as a gift for Mother's Day and it is an amazing deal! All the products are full size and they are perfect for a summer time bronze makeup look. It's super affordable (only 39$ for 4 full size products WHAT A STEAL!) the lip crayon is my absolute FAVORITE it looks gorgeous on tanned skin
Sylvia U.
I don't have a lot of makeup so I got this set to try out some new things. For the price of the tinted primer I got the primer, bronzer, mascara and lip crayon. The color isn't my favorite but I think it's because I don't have anything like it. It is growing on me though. I love everything else! This is the first time I had someone ask me what I'm wearing and I was happy to tell them.
Latesha O.
Memphis, TN
Is this good on brown skin girls?
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
I've seen this around a lot it really that good?????
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Do you think this is worth the hype? And does it look make your makeup look cakey?
Carla S.
Does anyone recommend this kit? Thanks :)