BY LAURA GELLER

Shine bright like a diamond! The Laura Geller cult-classic Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator is now available in the innovative new shade Diamond Dust. So much more than just a highlighter, a sweep of this sumptuous illuminator will give you instant show-stopping glamour. The hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. Formulated with centella asiatica, white tea extract, and red seaweed extract, this easy-to-blend formula sculpts the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. How do I use it: Swirl the illuminator over any area of the face in need of light-on the top of the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, on the center of the forehead, or for a lit-from-within halo glow, apply gently all over the entire face. Can also be used all over your lids as an eye shadow. From Laura Geller.

Buy on ULTA*
Sai P.
Sai P.
This highlighter is soooo pretty! It reminds me of this old school urban decay highlighter called "hot pants" (an opalescent pink) back from the early 2000s when highlighters were called shimmer sticks. Back then I used to put it all over my face for a unicorn glow and a "fairy dust affect" as I used to call it without being glittery and this is exactly what this feels like on the face. It does have a more pinky-purple hue than the urban decay shimmer stock which was more pink. This can be used all over face as well. Especially as a blush topper. I sometimes just wear it with my no makeup makeup look with only mascara, brows, lip balm and this highlighter. And every time I get compliments. This is very unique highlighter with the unicorn glow/essence but it is soooo very wearable for all ages, old or young. And it is also a fantastic product for mature skin because of its finely milled shimmer/glow. If you are a highlighter junkie like me then this highlighter is a must have!
Jlau2789 l.
Jlau2789 l.
I was skeptical about the colour when I first began to play around with it. I didn't think I would be able to make such a pearlescent pink highlighter work with my fair (but olive) skin tone. I was also worried that something so shimmery would sit in my wrinkles and emphasize any texture on my skin.
In  some sense I was wrong, this highlighter is so smooth and silky when applied. It didn't emphasize my fine lines or texture. The pink was VERY pink, but if you use a powder brush and buff it in the pink is manageable for an every day look. I have the gilded honey highlighter and I am more partial to Diamond Dust even though it is so bright. I love how smooth it applies in comparison to my Gilded Honey.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
So I am giving this product 2 stars because I really don’t see
what the big deal is about it. First of all I have to say that is it very small
and for $26 I was expecting a lot more than that. I ordered mine on Sephora and
wasn’t really sure how big it was. The color is nice, but I there are plenty of
other highlights that work the same with the same color. This highlighter does
not stay on all day or even for most of it.  It’s easy to apply and has a nice color to it.
 I did notice a lot of kick back with
this product. Great for inner corner of eye, but that it.

Madison J.
Madison J.
stroudsburg
i have recently gotten the Laura geller beauty baked gelato swirl illuminator in diamond dust. I have never had any of their products before and I am very impressed it is blinding and very pigmented. This highlighter has to be my favorite at the moment. I am absolutely mesmerized by it the way when I move it in the sun and it goes from white to pink it's absolutely stunning I got it for $26 at ulta which i find a very good price because makeup is very expensive these days and it will last you a life time because a little product goes a long way.
Gaylen C.
Gaylen C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have very pale skin (I'm usually within the first few shades in a foundation line) and this is absolutely gorgeous. It can be subtle or built up to a blinding flash. It's so smooth and easy to apply. I got it as a free sample from Ulta and I guarantee that I'll be purchasing a larger size once I use the rest of the sample. I didn't notice any kickback or fall out from it despite the fact that I use rather cheap face brushes. It's so pretty that I at least recommend swatching it in the store just to see how pretty it is in person.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with Laura Geller's Baked Blushes and Illuminators. When this was released I literally ran to Ulta to pick it up. It was around $30 and the size is quite nice. Not too large, but definitely not too small. While it looks white at first, it actually gives off an iridescent glow which is gorgeous and works on all skin tones. It also lasts all day if you apply setting spray. If you can get your hands on this I would highly recommend it.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Can we just talk about the beauty that is this highlighter. It's so gorgeous honestly I don't even want to use it but of course I have to test it out and it's absolutely amazing. Honestly I want to go back and get more from ulta. She really outdid herself with this highlighter. the Glow is the real and it works with every single skin complexion. Addictively beautiful.
Bri R.
Bri R.
i love this highlighter! i've only had it for a few weeks but it's incredible! i've always loved LG highlighters and this one is no excuse! it gives a pretty pink glow and i think it's perfect for summer peachy looks that i love. the pigmentation is 100% there! i highly recommend it! Laura Geller Special Edition Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust w/ Brush
Selena P.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
This product gives me life!!!!!! For real it reminds me of crystals and diamonds when I swipe it on. It does not have huge pieces or chunks of glitter. It is very fine and sits on the skin nicely. Also doesn't exaggerate texture on skin which i love cause a lot of hoghliters do that. Its like an opal color with purple and pink shifting glitters. I love it so much.
Nia K.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This product is STUNNING! The product is invisible straight on, but as soon as you turn your head and the light catches it, it shines. It is duo-chrome finish. It applies beautifully, it is not chalky, patchy, or gritty in any way. My only issue with this purchase is the cheap packaging. It has the same packaging as the ELF highlighters (same cheap quality and everything). But the product itself is gorgeous.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How blinding is this highlight?
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
What color does this come out to when you apply?
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
How much does this go for at Sephora?? Id really like to try it
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
Is this a more white glow or blue/pinkish glow? I'm after a really nice white for my skin tone does anybody have this is it as good as it looks?
Mariola R.
Mariola R.
Is this suitable for tanned people?