BY LAURA GELLER

Shine bright like a diamond! The Laura Geller cult-classic Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator is now available in the innovative new shade Diamond Dust. So much more than just a highlighter, a sweep of this sumptuous illuminator will give you instant show-stopping glamour. The hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. Formulated with centella asiatica, white tea extract, and red seaweed extract, this easy-to-blend formula sculpts the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. How do I use it: Swirl the illuminator over any area of the face in need of light-on the top of the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, on the center of the forehead, or for a lit-from-within halo glow, apply gently all over the entire face. Can also be used all over your lids as an eye shadow. From Laura Geller.

Sai P.
Sai P.
Review for: Diamond Dust
This highlighter is soooo pretty! It reminds me of this old school urban decay highlighter called "hot pants" (an opalescent pink) back from the early 2000s when highlighters were called shimmer sticks. Back then I used to put it all over my face for a unicorn glow and a "fairy dust affect" as I used to call it without being glittery and this is exactly what this feels like on the face. It does have a more pinky-purple hue than the urban decay shimmer stock which was more pink. This can be used all over face as well. Especially as a blush topper. I sometimes just wear it with my no makeup makeup look with only mascara, brows, lip balm and this highlighter. And every time I get compliments. This is very unique highlighter with the unicorn glow/essence but it is soooo very wearable for all ages, old or young. And it is also a fantastic product for mature skin because of its finely milled shimmer/glow. If you are a highlighter junkie like me then this highlighter is a must have!
Madison J.
Madison J.
stroudsburg
Review for: Diamond Dust
i have recently gotten the Laura geller beauty baked gelato swirl illuminator in diamond dust. I have never had any of their products before and I am very impressed it is blinding and very pigmented. This highlighter has to be my favorite at the moment. I am absolutely mesmerized by it the way when I move it in the sun and it goes from white to pink it's absolutely stunning I got it for $26 at ulta which i find a very good price because makeup is very expensive these days and it will last you a life time because a little product goes a long way.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Review for: Diamond Dust
Can we just talk about the beauty that is this highlighter. It's so gorgeous honestly I don't even want to use it but of course I have to test it out and it's absolutely amazing. Honestly I want to go back and get more from ulta. She really outdid herself with this highlighter. the Glow is the real and it works with every single skin complexion. Addictively beautiful.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Review for: Diamond Dust
i love this highlighter! i've only had it for a few weeks but it's incredible! i've always loved LG highlighters and this one is no excuse! it gives a pretty pink glow and i think it's perfect for summer peachy looks that i love. the pigmentation is 100% there! i highly recommend it! Laura Geller Special Edition Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust w/ Brush
Nia K.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Diamond Dust
This product is STUNNING! The product is invisible straight on, but as soon as you turn your head and the light catches it, it shines. It is duo-chrome finish. It applies beautifully, it is not chalky, patchy, or gritty in any way. My only issue with this purchase is the cheap packaging. It has the same packaging as the ELF highlighters (same cheap quality and everything). But the product itself is gorgeous.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Banks
Review for: Diamond Dust
Ok so this shiz is SUPER irredescent PINK! It's very very pretty & is very pigmented & glides on really nicely- I also love a lot of Laura geller products, but this is more of a special night out kinda highlighter (at least for me) def not an every day kinda highlight. It's super hot pink guys lol
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Chalfont, PA
Review for: Diamond Dust
OMG you guys. This highlight is so beautiful. It has such a gorgeous duochrome of pink and blue with reflects of purple and yellow. Each way you shift, it becomes a different color. The formula itself is creamy and soft to the touch and picks up really nicely on a brush. I love it!
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Review for: Diamond Dust
This is my all time FAVORITE highlighter. It's so beautiful on the skin and just blends perfectly. I know so many people who use this and absolutely love it. If you're looking for a perfect highlighter for any look, this is the perfect one. It's definitely worth the money!
Marie N.
Marie N.
Review for: Diamond Dust
How is this not getting all the hype that it deserves??? Screw the rainbow highlighters that everyone's going crazy over. This one from Laura Geller is STUNNING. It's very iridescent and appears pinkish. I honestly feel line a unicorn whenever I wear it. Totally worth the $26!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Diamond Dust
This highlight is so beautiful, it adds a beautiful pop of color to your makeup without being super obnoxious. It blends beautifully and almost melts into the skin. It's not chunky with glitter I think it's just beautiful. It has like a pink shift and it's stunning
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How blinding is this highlight?
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
What color does this come out to when you apply?
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
How much does this go for at Sephora?? Id really like to try it
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Boston lincs, ['', '', '']
Is this a more white glow or blue/pinkish glow? I'm after a really nice white for my skin tone does anybody have this is it as good as it looks?
Mariola R.
Mariola R.
Is this suitable for tanned people?