BY LAURA GELLER #79 in Highlighter

Shine bright like a diamond! The Laura Geller cult-classic Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator is now available in the innovative new shade Diamond Dust. So much more than just a highlighter, a sweep of this sumptuous illuminator will give you instant show-stopping glamour. The hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. Formulated with centella asiatica, white tea extract, and red seaweed extract, this easy-to-blend formula sculpts the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. How do I use it: Swirl the illuminator over any area of the face in need of light-on the top of the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, on the center of the forehead, or for a lit-from-within halo glow, apply gently all over the entire face. Can also be used all over your lids as an eye shadow. From Laura Geller.

Buy on ULTA
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite highlighter. I received a free deluxe sample of this product with my last order from Ulta. When I first swatched it I could not get over how intense the pigmentation was. This is a powder highlighter, but it feels almost like a cream highlighter on the skin because it is so buttery. The color that you get from this is an iridescent pink/purple/blue. Every time you turn the color changes from pink to purple and then to blue, it is truly unique and amazing. I really like how the powder has a swirl like pattern in the pan, it is very unique and different compared to other highlighters. My favorite way to use this product is to apply it to the inner corner of my eyes and to the tops of my cheekbones. A little goes a long way with this so you don’t need much. The full size of the product retails for about $26.00, which I think is a bit pricey, but honestly it is worth it for the quality of this product, and since you don’t need to use much of it, it should last a long time. I will for sure be buying this in the full size ASAP. Overall this is an excellent quality highlighting product from a well-respected beauty company. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes an intense and unique highlight.
Adrienne F.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one of my HolyGrail go to highlighters! You will be shook when u purchase this! This will have a butter velvet feel to it and blends on your face like a dream.
I can't say it enough how these highlighters will not disappoint they feel so buttery and yet they are a powder not a cream. She also has multiple other colors to choose from, to your Pearl white to a light baby pink to a nice gold. [product:laura-geller-special-edition-baked-gelato-swirl-diamond-dust-w/-brush]
E A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The new Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl highlighter in Diamond Dust, which was a free with purchase sample that I received from Ulta, is my new favorite highlight.

It has an insane pink shift that just does not capture well on camera but is very noticeable on the skin. This is not a natural highlight so don't go there if you are looking for something subtle. Sometimes it looks icy and as it catches different light, it shifts to a soft baby pink highlight. Definitely eye catching. Makes for a terrific inner corner highlight as well.

It has lasted all day on me with a bit off fallout if applied with a soft brush. Expect it to travel a bit on your face.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! It packs a punch. It comes across pink on the skin but I don’t mind because I like duochrome/iridescent highlighters. If you do not, this isn’t for you. Great for Fair/medium skin tones. Easy to blend, not chunky or glittery. Amazing smooth, metallic sheen. Can see it from mars without to wet it or layer it with a cream/liquid highlighter.
Gaylen C.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very pale skin (I'm usually within the first few shades in a foundation line) and this is absolutely gorgeous. It can be subtle or built up to a blinding flash. It's so smooth and easy to apply. I got it as a free sample from Ulta and I guarantee that I'll be purchasing a larger size once I use the rest of the sample. I didn't notice any kickback or fall out from it despite the fact that I use rather cheap face brushes. It's so pretty that I at least recommend swatching it in the store just to see how pretty it is in person.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
So I am giving this product 2 stars because I really don’t see
what the big deal is about it. First of all I have to say that is it very small
and for $26 I was expecting a lot more than that. I ordered mine on Sephora and
wasn’t really sure how big it was. The color is nice, but I there are plenty of
other highlights that work the same with the same color. This highlighter does
not stay on all day or even for most of it.  It’s easy to apply and has a nice color to it.
 I did notice a lot of kick back with
this product. Great for inner corner of eye, but that it.

Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooo soo super pretty omg. I came upon it at Ulta and I swatched it and fell in love and was like yes this is mine. It looks like a silvery white in the package but it has a very beautiful pink shift. It's not a blinding highlight but I use it often and it's lovely
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I was lucky enough to win some of this as a free gift with laura gellar purchase and its so fun! With more of a finely milled shimmer sparkle, it is anything but gray- but an irredescant pearly silvery crystal clear glitz glow. Good stuff!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg.. my new favorite highlighter..this is so pretty..it’s a silver that shifts pink..it’s very smooth and long lasting..no glitter, just blinding shine..very versatile..great for all skin tones..I purchased it from Ulta..I highly recommend this
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great highlighter. You do have to use a little bit of pressure with your brush on it but it’s still an amazing product that doesn’t make your texture look crazy bad and the colors are very pretty. These make great stocking stuffers.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How blinding is this highlight?
anastasia d.
What color does this come out to when you apply?
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
Is this a more white glow or blue/pinkish glow? I'm after a really nice white for my skin tone does anybody have this is it as good as it looks?
Azra K.
Albany, NY
How much does this go for at Sephora?? Id really like to try it
elizah k.
It looks like a good high lighter