Add a Photo

By LAURA GELLER
#118 in Highlighter

Shine bright like a diamond! The Laura Geller cult-classic Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator is now available in the innovative new shade Diamond Dust. So much more than just a highlighter, a sweep of this sumptuous illuminator will give you instant show-stopping glamour. The hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. Formulated with centella asiatica, white tea extract, and red seaweed extract, this easy-to-blend formula sculpts the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. How do I use it: Swirl the illuminator over any area of the face in need of light-on the top of the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, on the center of the forehead, or for a lit-from-within halo glow, apply gently all over the entire face. Can also be used all over your lids as an eye shadow. From Laura Geller.

Photos (2)
Sai P.
Sai P.
Miami, Florida
June 17, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
This highlighter is soooo pretty! It reminds me of this old school urban decay highlighter called "hot pants" (an opalescent pink) back from the early 2000s when highlighters were called shimmer sticks. Back then I used to put it all over my face for a unicorn glow and a "fairy dust affect" as I used to call it without being glittery and this is exactly what this feels like on the face. It does have a more pinky-purple hue than the urban decay shimmer stock which was more pink. This can be used all over face as well. Especially as a blush topper. I sometimes just wear it with my no makeup makeup look with only mascara, brows, lip balm and this highlighter. And every time I get compliments. This is very unique highlighter with the unicorn glow/essence but it is soooo very wearable for all ages, old or young. And it is also a fantastic product for mature skin because of its finely milled shimmer/glow. If you are a highlighter junkie like me then this highlighter is a must have!
Bri R.
Bri R.
June 16, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
i love this highlighter! i've only had it for a few weeks but it's incredible! i've always loved LG highlighters and this one is no excuse! it gives a pretty pink glow and i think it's perfect for summer peachy looks that i love. the pigmentation is 100% there! i highly recommend it! Laura Geller Special Edition Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust w/ Brush
Molly N.
Molly N.
Banks
June 16, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
Ok so this shiz is SUPER irredescent PINK! It's very very pretty & is very pigmented & glides on really nicely- I also love a lot of Laura geller products, but this is more of a special night out kinda highlighter (at least for me) def not an every day kinda highlight. It's super hot pink guys lol
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
June 17, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
This highlight is so beautiful, it adds a beautiful pop of color to your makeup without being super obnoxious. It blends beautifully and almost melts into the skin. It's not chunky with glitter I think it's just beautiful. It has like a pink shift and it's stunning
Marie N.
Marie N.
June 27, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
How is this not getting all the hype that it deserves??? Screw the rainbow highlighters that everyone's going crazy over. This one from Laura Geller is STUNNING. It's very iridescent and appears pinkish. I honestly feel line a unicorn whenever I wear it. Totally worth the $26!
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
June 16, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
Absolutely LOVE this highlighter. Completely gorgeous and I honestly can't say enough about it. I was scared because I thought it wouldn't show up well on darker skin complexions but it shows up beautifully! Everyone should have this in their collection.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
June 19, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
Love this highlighter! It is mid priced and proves you don't need to spend a ton for a blinding glow that isn't powdery. This gives my skin a beautiful finish and I even got my aunt to purchase it! Love this and have it in a few different colors.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore, AL
June 17, 2017, 5:47 a.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
First things first I love the packaging. It is very compact and sleek. Pros include vibrant color, and long lasting. In my opinion it had a shimmery finish. It was super easy to apply and blended very well to my skin. I highly recommend.
Chelseak W.
Chelseak W.
Topeka, KS
June 16, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! It's a gorgeous shimmer in the most beautiful finish on my cheeks. Very pigmented and on me it's like a pearl with pink and purple shifts. Everyone needs this in their highlight collections!
Faith A.
Faith A.
June 17, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
Love LG's Baked Gelato Swirls. Diamond Dust is the same great quality and beautiful on my olive skin tone. My only disappointment is that it is so pink. It's not one I can use often. More of a collector's item for me because it's a limited edition.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How blinding is this highlight?
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
How much does this go for at Sephora?? Id really like to try it
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
What color does this come out to when you apply?
Mariola R.
Mariola R.
Is this suitable for tanned people?
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good high lighter