Laura Geller Special Edition Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust w/ Brush

Shine bright like a diamond! The Laura Geller cult-classic Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator is now available in the innovative new shade Diamond Dust. So much more than just a highlighter, a sweep of this sumptuous illuminator will give you instant show-stopping glamour. The hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. Formulated with centella asiatica, white tea extract, and red seaweed extract, this easy-to-blend formula sculpts the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. How do I use it: Swirl the illuminator over any area of the face in need of light-on the top of the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, on the center of the forehead, or for a lit-from-within halo glow, apply gently all over the entire face. Can also be used all over your lids as an eye shadow. From Laura Geller.

Buy on ULTA
  • "this product is amazing. i use it every day. it's very fine shimmer and doesn't attract to dry patches. it tends to be a little powdery but easy to fix if you give it a stay with setting spray." in 13 reviews
  • "i really like the shade of this highlighter! the only thing i am not super impressed with is the formula. i have other highlighters that last a lot longer on the skin. this one didn't last long at all. still a beautiful highlighter for the time it is beaming on the face!" in 11 reviews
  • "this is a unique color. it's duochrome, it shifts to a pink/purple. great for fair skin. and it's buildable" in 8 reviews
Skye T.
I LOVE this product and shade.
I am very fair skinned and have to be extremely careful with the shades and formulas of my highlighters.
Many highlighters are simply just unwearable for me as they are far too pigmented and look like strobe light streaks on my face.
Diamond Dust is a gorgeous opal sheer shimmer that adds that "wow" to my look.
It takes very little product to get my glow and it works phenomenally to accentuate my brows as well!
I honestly use it almost daily as a brow highlight, inner eye accent, and on my Cupid's bow. I get stopped and asked with every photo I post, on my Instagram and author page, what I'm wearing.
I highly recommend this product AND shade!
E A.
The new Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl highlighter in Diamond Dust, which was a free with purchase sample that I received from Ulta, is my new favorite highlight.

It has an insane pink shift that just does not capture well on camera but is very noticeable on the skin. This is not a natural highlight so don't go there if you are looking for something subtle. Sometimes it looks icy and as it catches different light, it shifts to a soft baby pink highlight. Definitely eye catching. Makes for a terrific inner corner highlight as well.

It has lasted all day on me with a bit off fallout if applied with a soft brush. Expect it to travel a bit on your face.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Was very pleasantly surprised with this! I got a mini sample for free from Ulta and it was super smooth and beautiful on the skin. It lasted well and didn't exaggerate texture at all. I think the reddish shift is a little extreme for my skin tone, but if you use it lightly it's fine. Want to try other shades!
Dee D.
This highlighter is AMAZING!! It is a blinding shimmer iridescent color and super blendable!! It is great for building as well. Super pigmented! It can be used as a highlighter, eyeshadow or corner shadow and even a lip topper! It is super versatile! I recommend this for any highlight lover!
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
So I am giving this product 2 stars because I really don’t see
what the big deal is about it. First of all I have to say that is it very small
and for $26 I was expecting a lot more than that. I ordered mine on Sephora and
wasn’t really sure how big it was. The color is nice, but I there are plenty of
other highlights that work the same with the same color. This highlighter does
not stay on all day or even for most of it.  It’s easy to apply and has a nice color to it.
 I did notice a lot of kick back with
this product. Great for inner corner of eye, but that it.

Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
Such a lovely highlighter line! I have Gilded Honey and Diamond Dust, both are beautiful! I almost felt bad that I "ruined" the pretty spiral pattern pressed into the compact surface. You have to brush off that sealing layer before you really get to the good stuff underneath.
Adrienne F.
This one of my HolyGrail go to highlighters! You will be shook when u purchase this! This will have a butter velvet feel to it and blends on your face like a dream.
I can't say it enough how these highlighters will not disappoint they feel so buttery and yet they are a powder not a cream. She also has multiple other colors to choose from, to your Pearl white to a light baby pink to a nice gold. [product:laura-geller-special-edition-baked-gelato-swirl-diamond-dust-w/-brush]
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Great highlighter. You do have to use a little bit of pressure with your brush on it but it’s still an amazing product that doesn’t make your texture look crazy bad and the colors are very pretty. These make great stocking stuffers.
Radha A.
Plano, TX
Such a beautiful highlighter! Was my absolute favorite, and didn’t look off with my oily skin. It’s very pigmented, but blends into the skin well. The shimmer of it was so pretty, and I would definitely buy again.
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
I got this as a sample at Ulta and have LOVED it ever since. The highlight is buildable so you can control how you want it to look. This color has a yellow sheen, perfect for my skin tone. The formula is so smooth (like gelato!) Perfect for blending.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How blinding is this highlight?
anastasia d.
What color does this come out to when you apply?
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
Is this a more white glow or blue/pinkish glow? I'm after a really nice white for my skin tone does anybody have this is it as good as it looks?
Azra K.
Albany, NY
How much does this go for at Sephora?? Id really like to try it
Linden W.
Is this a pink toned highlight?