BY LAURA GELLER

Jillian B.
My favorite primer!! It works so good to hide pores and uneven skin before applying foundation. It also lasts forever, I’ve used the same one for almost 8 months and it’s about half gone. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I absolutely love this primer for so many reasons.
Firstly, upon application it feels like a lovely hydrating skincare product and leaves your face looking and feeling healthier before applying anything else.
A little bit goes a long way and you can use a tiny amount to easily cover your whole face.
Every foundation I use glides on over this beautifully and has a perfectly even finish which lasts all day. I tend to go for ‘dewy’ foundations but have tried out a matte one over this primer too which also worked well.
It is also pretty affordable - considering how long it lasts I would say that it is excellent value for money, especially considering the quality of the product.
I also find that after removing make up my skin still feels perfect when I use this primer, whereas often when I take my make up off it feels slightly dried out until I’ve thoroughly moisturised etc.
On all counts I cannot recommend this product enough!
Audra T.
Broken Arrow, OK
This product is my favorite thing in this brand. I use foundation everyday, and this is definitely good for a matte finish. While it is kind of pricy, it has made my skin look %75 better compared to just using foundation alone. I have a very oily nose, and I had been looking for a primer that would be fast drying and would hold the makeup in place. It’s cooling, which is a great way to start your day!
Alex M.
Holywood
Incredible!! Perfect for combination skin, it kept the oil at bay without feeling drying. Used it with a matte foundation and my skin has never been more flawless! Affordable and works amazingly, definitely worth a try!