Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Supercharged

by Laura Geller

"Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer - Supercharged. "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Supercharged!
Sullivan, MO
Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Supercharged uploaded by Jeannie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this primer it helps lock in foundation I have sentitive skin does not irrate my skin or break me out. Love thw packaging I will buy this again. Very easy to blend on skin. White product when you apply but goes clear. #laurageller #amazing #beatycommunity
Blue Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This used to be my go to primer but I was never really 100% happy with it and now I know why. It doesn't pair with my foundation. I won't say that the staying power is that great because I do notice when I use it that my make up seems to disappear midway through the day but I will now say that is probably because it is an enemy of my foundation
Jacksonville , FL
I recently found this product at marshalls and was so excited. I got it for under $10 which is absolutely amazing. I have not used laura geller products before so i am excited to try this one out. I think primers are very important and can make a big difference in the way your foundation wears. I will update my review once i try out this product.
Kissimmee, FL
I personally love this primer. Before this primer i was a firm believer that primers were a gimmick. I received this in a holiday collection that i wanted specifically for the gilded honey highlighter. This is great! A little goes a long way and i feel like it really makes my makeup apply so much more smooth. It doesnt really have a scent and it kind if gives me a silicon feel but not much and not oily. It doesnt make me dewy it sits more like a satin on my face rather than a matte. I recommend and will be repurchasing. Laura Geller is so much more than their highlighters.
Queen Creek, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great primer for dry/sensitive skin. I find it to be gentle on my skin while still doing a great job of prepping the skin before makeup. Just like every other Laura Gellar product I have tried I love this primer and will repurchase as soon as I run out!
This product puts all other primers to shame. Not only is it great on sensitive or reactive skin, but it comes in a 2oz tube which is double what you get with any other line. If you try this on the back of your hand, it feels cool.
I really love most of the Laura Geller spackles. They're lighter weight than most primers and doesn't make my skin feel like it's being smothered. My powder foundation goes on beautifully and the best part is it doesn't break out my sensitive skin!
This is a good product overall. It’s not amazing, but it does the job, I have combination skin and it works well for me. I don’t use it too often as I don’t always wear foundation but I would definitely purchase again
Kentucky
This product is wonderful for the face it nourishes it moisturizes it. It keeps your makeup on longer without smudging smearing it's non-greasy it's a wonderful spackle.
Flower mound , TX
This primer was not for me. 1) a little goes a long way. I used a sample and it came out super fast and more than a dime size is too much. 2) oily/moisturizing. I had to take a cotton ball after 5 minutes and wipe off some excess 3) it made my face burn. It was like my face was on fire. Now I give it 3 stars because it did cover my pores a bit and do pretty well on a hot/ humid day But like I said this primer isnt for me

Looking for your answer?