MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerLaura Geller
Spackle Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne

Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne

by Laura Geller

"Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne. "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne!
Product Highlights
...of my makeup look fresh and dewy. however, in the heat or if you have oily skin i'm not really sure if this would be the best product to use. i have dry skin so i don't deal with those problems.in reviews
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
I absolutely love Laura Geller products. I am 48 and have pretty reasonable skin that I've spent a lifetime taking good care of. It's combination, in all of the usual ways. I'm very fair, have freckles, dry patches and enlarged pores in my T-zone. I have some fine lines just barely starting to arrive and I'm fighting them all the way and it's no surprise that of course I have the classic "11's" between my eyes and some very soft smile lines. I try to avoid the sun but I live in a mostly glass house, in the North Scottsdale, AZ desert so that's wishful thinking. I wear sunglasses and hats, a lot. With all of this in mind, I have always used sunblock and I was taught at a very young age to clean, moisturize and tone my skin -- to always have a good care routine - and my skin would reward me later. Part of that process, for me, is also using good quality makeup. When I use Laura Geller products, I feel like my years of care absolutely pay off. These cosmetics really let my skin shine through and be the star of the show, rather than having to totally hide behind my makeup; although they do all give great coverage and I could go for a heavier/full/dramatic makeup look any time I want as well and these producta will stand up to that. That's where this little gem, Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne really demonstrates exactly how good it is! This face primer is so buttery! It goes on sheer and gives just a bit of that champagne glam glow. On your freshly cleaned and moisturized face, all you need is a single pump of this on your fingertip. Applied under your makeup, your look will last all day or night! Love this one. Worth every penny.
Abingdon, VA
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
I really enjoy this primer, both under makeup and on its own. It gives the skin a light shimmery glow that makes me look more awake. It could be a little thicker for smoothing effect and hiding pores. I would purchase again, as I like to wear it by itself for a lighter makeup look.
Plainville, CT
Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne uploaded by Brittany B.
Review for: Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer Champagne
I really love this primer by itself. It gives the face a natural glow without being too much. I wear this and some light mascara when I am running errands, and makes me feel so much more put together. I recommend trying it
Waverly
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
Gel like formula that creates a layer to keep your serums and moisturizer in place. I’ve used this primer for 15yrs and still love it.
Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne uploaded by Lana S.
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
I adore the color of this primer because it really as a champagne color and it has these micro little sparkles when you put it on your face it actually adds a glow which looks so beautiful if I try to go for a natural look because this really shows off a nice glow on your skin. 🥂 Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
Columbus, OH
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
I really like this product! It is glittery and for sure it noticeable, but kind of looks dewey. I would say it is good for most skin types. It hides pores. I'm not sure on sun protection, I don't think so. I really like it, I think it is a pretty shade and I like the slight glitter.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer Champagne
Best primer, hands down. Make up glides on so easily and looks flawless. I would even use this on no make up days to give my skin a glow. Dewy finish. It’s difficult to find now adays, but if you can, get your hands on it!
Rockford, IL
Review for: Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer Champagne
I ordered this off of QVC years ago for the first time and when I got it, tried it on myself, I absolutely loved it. What a fabulous product. It makes my make up last, look smooth and smells great. It even has little sparkles that go on your skin after application. They really brighten you up. I love it! Ladies, try this product.
Dayton
It’s smells horrible! Very strong chemical try smell and for me it dies nothing. If you want a shimmer in your skin you’ll get it! But remember your putting foundation over it!!!! Sooooo ya, NOPE! Back it went. 😝. No second chance with me.
So creamy and blends in beautifully, only think is i start to notice a bit of pilling if worn over moisturizer...Adds a perfect base for concealer and foundation, maintain a healthy glow!

Looking for your answer?