Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

by Laura Geller

Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - Prime, perfect and protect! Laura Geller infused their beloved primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to protect skin from the sun's aging rays while priming it to a flawless canvas for long wearing make-up application. The lightweight - never greasy! - texture glides on with a soft pearl finish for a glowing, healthy look. Formulated with good-for-skin antioxidants centella asiatica, white tea and ginkgo biloba extracts, toning witch hazel and aloe leaf extract to soothe, Spackle SPF 30 is your single solution for protected, primed and pretty, healthy skin!(2.0 oz.) - Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Is this good for dry skin? Does it smell like sunscreen? Is it thick?
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“...skin and when i wore a dewy finish makeup, this made my face look very oily in about 2-2.5 hours. when i wore a more matte makeup, the makeup looked great for a good amount of time, but not all day. i had to add powder after a few hours.” in reviews
“this is a go-to primer for me in the summertime. it does a great job of moisturizing my dry skin and also gives me the sun protection i need. it doesn't look greasy and it's great under makeup! i use it in combination with other primers as well. i love that it's spf 30. they say that is the minimum you need to be protected and i find a lot of other products are spf 15 or 20. anytime i know i will be in the sun, i put this on before any other makeup! [product:laura-geller-spackle-under-make-up-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30]” in reviews
Cudahy, WI
Loved this primer! I used to used this every day. I loved the glow that this gave my skin and that it had an SPF in it. Helps your make up stay fresh and I repurchased it a few times. Just started trying different primers
Saint Louis, MO
I was not disappointed. It works nc50 skin and does not leave a white cast. Finish is satin and feels so moisturizing. I recommend it to everyone. It blends perfectly and makes foundations and concealer look great.
St. Cloud
This is my go-to primer! It creates a lovely moisturized and slightly tacky base for any foundation, and the SPF in it is one of my favorite things! I have pretty oily skin, but as far as this being a pretty moisturizing primer, I still find it still prolongs the wear of my base. The SPF doesn’t leave a white cast at all and alone I find it gives me a really subtle, healthy luminosity. The large size of Laura Geller primers make the price really worth it, in my opinion. I’ll definitely repurchase this when I use it up! I love having makeup with sunscreen in it in case I forget to put some on, since it’s such an important step.
Saint Cloud, FL
Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Erin N.
LOVE this primer! I wear it alone or under makeup. It smooths my skin and protects it. Doesn't cause my foundation to slide off. It's also hydrating without making you look like a complete grease ball. Can't ask for a better primer in my opinion. Great for the summer!
Lakewood, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using this primer! To be honest I don’t know if I notice my makeup lasting longer, but I love how hydrating it is! I have combination/ dryer skin and I’ll use it just as my moisturizer some days. My sister loves and swears by it as well. It’s a little more expensive but lasts forever because you don’t need a lot! Would recommend.
Allensville , KY
I love this primer because it has a shimmer to it and does a wonderful job at making your makeup look flawless. I use it in the summertime at the beach as my sunscreen since it gives your face an over all glow. She has some amazing products and they’re very affordable!
Tazewell , VA
I love love love this product. I keep back ups and use it everyday even when I'm not wearing makeup. I'm a glasses wearer with extremely oily skin and my glasses don't try and fall off my face because of the oil control. Must buy! Holy Grail.
Pittsford, NY
Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is a go-to primer for me in the summertime. It does a great job of moisturizing my dry skin and also gives me the sun protection I need. It doesn't look greasy and it's great under makeup! I use it in combination with other primers as well. I love that it's SPF 30. They say that is the minimum you need to be protected and I find a lot of other products are SPF 15 or 20. Anytime I know I will be in the sun, I put this on before any other makeup! Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by crmn M.
I bought this during one of Ulta's amazing sales. I believe I bought it for $16? I was so excited to try it because I've seen so many rave reviews and it works great! It helps hydrate my dry skin, it protects from the sun and it is a great primer under my makeup. I can't say enough good things about it. I think laura geller is a very underrated brand with so many amazing products!
I feel like this primer is very underrated. There are a few different types also. I love the tone correcting one. A little goes a long way. My makeup will last all day and I feel like my makeup applies so much better. Instead of the usual 1oz bottle you get 2oz. I have repurchased this product a few times!