Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

by Laura Geller

Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - Prime, perfect and protect! Laura Geller infused their beloved primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to protect skin from the sun's aging rays while priming it to a flawless canvas for long wearing make-up application. The lightweight - never greasy! - texture glides on with a soft pearl finish for a glowing, healthy look. Formulated with good-for-skin antioxidants centella asiatica, white tea and ginkgo biloba extracts, toning witch hazel and aloe leaf extract to soothe, Spackle SPF 30 is your single solution for protected, primed and pretty, healthy skin!(2.0 oz.) - Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Is this good for dry skin? Does it smell like sunscreen? Is it thick?
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“...skin and when i wore a dewy finish makeup, this made my face look very oily in about 2-2.5 hours. when i wore a more matte makeup, the makeup looked great for a good amount of time, but not all day. i had to add powder after a few hours.” in reviews
“this is a go-to primer for me in the summertime. it does a great job of moisturizing my dry skin and also gives me the sun protection i need. it doesn't look greasy and it's great under makeup! i use it in combination with other primers as well. i love that it's spf 30. they say that is the minimum you need to be protected and i find a lot of other products are spf 15 or 20. anytime i know i will be in the sun, i put this on before any other makeup! [product:laura-geller-spackle-under-make-up-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30]” in reviews
Love this primer! And that it contains spf ! Some of my foundation does not contain spf so it’s nice to protect my face ! It’s great for my combination skin and hides my pores well
Spring, TX
I have sensitive skin. This product works well but makes my eyes burn bad! I've tried over and over wanting to love this but I end up having to wash my makeup off and start over.
I use this when my face is on the drier side and i need a little extra moisture under my makeup. This does the trick. It goes on smooth and never irritates my skin.
This is a nice primer. I love that it has spf which adds to my normal protection. It also keeps my face from getting really shiny and my makeup from creasing.
I loveeeee this primer this will have your makeup looking flawless all night long and it smooth your face out so good, I recommend this.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite primers to use because it helps with shine control. And this product had a very natural finish.
austin
You girls need to try this out !!! I absolutely LOVE this . Its one of my favorite primers!❤ Its amazing TRY IT OUT!!
Des Plaines, IL
My go to primer. Super lightweight, hydrating and also natural sunscreen. It is the best i tried, no heavy feeling.
Helena , MT
If you have dry skin this primer has a gold glow to it which gives your foundation the perfect glow!
I love that it has SPF. Great primer. Works under all foundations. I have dry skin and feels good.