Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer

by Laura Geller

Did anyone else try this and it felt like glue ?
Does [product:laura-geller-spackle-under-make-up-primer-original] ? Have Talc in it? I've looked for ingredients but haven't had luck
I was wondering if this is comparable to smashbox or tarte’s tape primer? I’ve wanted to try, but didn’t want to spend the money if it isn’t worth it.
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer!
Product Highlights
...little shine on your face which i was worried about. i tend to be a little oily. after applying my foundation i had no shine coming thru. makeup looked beautiful. after ten hours my makeup still looked great. i had to blot once. in reviews
this primer is a very moisturizing primer and will keep your foundation in tact! great for dry skin! it is very simple and easy to apply as it feels like a moisturizer, i'd say you can even skip moisturizing and go straight onto your skin with this primer! definitely worth your buck! in reviews
i swear by this foundation primer! it nice and creamy and smooths out the rough texture of my face (thanks a lot acne.) it is especially amazing for those who use matte foundations. it moisturizes enough so that the foundation doesn't dry out the skin but also it isn't so moisturizing that it makes the skin oily. the best part? it has spf 30!in reviews
Prerna A.
Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer uploaded by Prerna A.
I love this primer. It hydrates and smoothes my skin and gives a nice dewy look. I feel like my makeup is so much easier to smooth at the smiles lines throughout the day with this primer.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
My favorite primer of all time goes to Spackle! It is so light, even, flawless, and holds true to a face primer. My makeup will stay on from sun up to sun down. I have been using this product for years now and will continue. Take my word for it and try it, you will not be let down. Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer
Kaitlin J.
Nashville, TN
So my skin (face area especially) can get super oily from make up. I've tried multiple primers and they didn't really seem to work for me. So I picked this primer up and it did wonders. My face wasn't oily and I didn't have many breakouts after using it. If you have really oily skin, you should definitely try this primer!
Amelia G.
washington
This is not for oily skin. At least in the summer time .. it’s super glowing and gives a dewy look. I liked it at first but I wouldn’t wear it all day cause I end up looking so oily. I don’t think I’d buy this primer again.. I’ll probably give it to my mom she has dry skin.
Felicia R.
Huntingdon, PA
I just purchased this because I was looking for a good primer. I absolutely love it! I have very oily skin, and this does not add to my problem! A little bit goes a long way, and it leaves your skin feeling super soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Elke P.
Anaheim, CA
I wasn't so sure about this when I tested it on my hand, but based on the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. It took some time to figure out the best way to work with it (you really need to blend in your foundation after applying it over the primer), but now that I have, I love it! Makes my make up look absolutely flawless! Love it!
Stephanie R.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love spackle. It really does an awesome job priming and hiding pores. It lasts forever too. I try not to run out of it. Its a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Just hiding the pores makes it worth it. If you havent tried it yet you need to!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was definitely hydrating. I loved it for my very dry skin. I paired it with the filter first foundation and looked radiant. Just what I needed since most primers arent moisturizing enough, even the radiant versions.
Kristine I.
I have to say that I liked this Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer - Original. I purchased a sample through birchbox and still using it as I still want to make sure I like it. So far so good. The whole line of Laura Geller products are a "must try".
Whitney C.
I stumbled upon this primer in my mom's makeup bag. Don't tell her, but I snatched it up! I have normal/dry skin and it made my skin feel super soft without that greasy, slimy feeling. I liked the way my skin appeared smooth and flawless when layered with my makeup, but it didn't seem to last all day like I wanted it to. It's also a little expensive for me. Overall, it's a great primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley G.
Easton, MD
il y a un an
Does Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer ? Have Talc in it? I've looked for ingredients but haven't had luck
Jada W.
Apopka, FL
il y a 3 ans
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator There used to be a lot of hype about this product, is it worth trying nowadays?
Maryam D. il y a 3 ans
I love it. It gives a gorgeous good glow and it’s so seamless
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
il y a 3 ans
Tiffany H. il y a 2 ans
Yes. I bought this many years ago when Sephora still sold Laura Geller products. I remember loving it so much that I purchased their duo version on QVC with the airless pump. I have used this underneath my makeup and by itself. It leaves the skin smooth, moisturized, and glowy! My makeup always went on perfectly and effortlessly.