BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Geller
Spackle Treatment Mattifying Make-Up Primer (October Relaunch)

Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Mattifying Make-Up Primer (October Relaunch)

by Laura Geller

Summer is coming up and I am very oily and I do tend to sweat a lot. Does this primer really hold up? Does it help with the longevity of makeup? It’s on sale should I take the risk lol
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Mattifying Make-Up Primer (October Relaunch)!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Mattifying Make-Up Primer (October Relaunch) uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It’s not really mattifying for more than a few hours but I like it as a base under powder. I don’t use liquid foundation with being super oily which is why I feel after trying this with powder and concealer only, it’s not really oil controlling like it claims or at least it’s only oil controlling for maybe 3-4 hours. I run a lot for my job as I’m a therapist to kids so I’m constantly on the move and unfortunately this primer didn’t hold up on my forehead. It did however work on my cheeks which I normally have oil as well. I like that it makes me look dewy instead of straight up oily. Would I wear it under liquid foundation? NO but under concealer and powder, yes. Maybe with normal and dry skin, this would work better to actually mattify for a longer period of time but for oily skin, it doesn’t last long. It’s very blurring on the skin and makes your pores look smaller but it also makes your makeup last. I got compliments on my skin and how nice it looked today even after sweating like crazy because the primer prolonged the makeup. I took these photos after 13 hours of wear.
B. G.
York, SC
Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Mattifying Make-Up Primer (October Relaunch) uploaded by B. G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer Im in love with this Laura Geller Spackle Under Make up Primer. I purchased it when it first came out. It goes on so smooth on my face. It seems to cover all of the fine lines on my forehead from all of my crazy expressions. It’s just so pricey!!!
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
I originally got the matte primer (going in not knowing much about my own skin type) and I really liked this one. It wasn’t too drying or matte! I have dry skin and it really didn’t look awful! I feel like I would have better luck with the hydrating primer so I will definitely be giving that a go here soon!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, IL
I have super oily skin and this kept me matte all day! Helps hide pores, isn’t the best, but really keeps oil and shine away!! Wore in a 10 hour shift and my make up still looked amazing! A little goes a long way, and for the price of the product, I’m in love!!
Morgan G.
Weirton, WV
Ehhh, this isn’t my favorite it’s very sticky and dewy. I wouldn’t buy it again. It doesn’t help with much either.
Éclairage M.
Green Bay WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Funciona muy bien complementando con la sombra que le vayan a poner considero que es bueno pero eso de pende el color de la persona
Jenna T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot recommend this primer enough to my oily skin people!! It has a such a nice texture to it and really fills in your pores so you have a smooth canvas to work with. It keeps the oil away and really does give a matte look. Not only that, but this baby is 2 (TWO!!) OUNCES. That's twice the size of most primers on the market...tarte, smashbox, UD, etc. are all only 1 oz. This product really works and is an incredible value, considering it's in the same price range as its competitors, whose primers are half its size. I just used the last of mine today and will be going out to buy another one. Love it!!
Sheela V.
Really nice. Hydrating, increased foundation longevity, fills in lines/pores pretty nicely for a water based primer, doesn't break me out, and makes your skin look nice with just some facial moisturizer. And as always, great packaging, I would recommend this to others.
Katrina  P.
1,279 reviews
To be honest!!! If I'm giving a chance to get a sample of this kind of unit/items, probably I can review it in my own perspective, but right now I have nothing to say, cos I don't have the sample Yet, so I'mma give it a 5 star 🌟 for now
dayane V.
marlborough
Nhbdhd djd dis disse sisndhfhs djf ghdisbsjfnd fjdjsjd sis d dhdns d jfjs. Snjfnfjjs djdjsjssnd sisbf disse