Add a Photo

By LAURA GELLER
Spackle Treatment Soothing - Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Soothing has an ultra-hydrating formula that glides on smooth to create the perfect canvas for flawless makeup. Prime, sooth and moisturize your sensitive skin. Natural botanical extracts and antioxidants help calm irritation, while green pigments diminish the appearance of redness. - Spackle Treatment Soothing
Photos (7)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL

Laura Geller! This primer is super easy to use and just glides on. It claims to even your skin tone, however it hasnt over time like stated. If I'm using it, it does but product states over time you'll see a difference and I havent but I love the spackle line. For 20 a bottle Im not impressed with it, or in love with it but for now until I keep brand shopping. it will do. Not impressed, not in love.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC

At first I was a it weary of this product due to its tinted darker color and the shine it provided. But it was seriously amazing! It kept my makeup on all throughout the day and made my pores look nonexistent ! The gold tint only added a bit of shine that was very welcomed and I really enjoy having this product! It is a must have!!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

I got this for Christmas in a little set with a few other things of hers and I love this primer. it give you a glow and I could wear it just like that I love it it has a great formula it is so smooth and when it sets its not heavy weight. it does what it's supposed todo and sometimes that's hard to find I recommend it to anyone
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Love this primer so much!!! If I wanted I could just wear this and feel confident. It gives you a wonderful glow. This makes my foundation last and just go on a lot better. Evens out my skin tone amazingly and reduces the noticeability of my pores. Definitely worth the money and you should buy it.
Ynonne G.
Ynonne G.
Fresno, CA

So this product I like . It's light and breathable . I don't have acne never had an issue so I can't tell people who need to hide there imperfections if it's a good coverage . To me it is I love it . I recommend it for anyone who like not caking there face
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I am OBSESSED with this primer! Before I ordered it online I did not really read much about it, but I was so surprised (in a good way) when I saw it was tinted and dewy! I have an olive skin tone and this compliments my skin perfect!
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

I'm on at least my 6th or 7th tube of this. I love it. it fills in my pores and makes my face smooth.i can use liquid or powder foundation while using this. I have several different primers but I find myself using this the most
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank

I'm not a big primer user on the whole, but I loved this product. It goes on smooth and easy and there's a gorgeous golden shimmer mixed throughout that makes your skin look radiant. If you like primer, I highly recommend this.
Arnela S.
Arnela S.
Hanover park, Il

I bought this on a whim and I am so glad that I did. Literally the best thing I ever put on my face! My makeup stays on all day and stays fresh! It doesn't dry your face! I would recommend this to all. You won't regret it!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.

This sample size came in my May Birchbox and I absolutely love it! It is perfect for spring and summer, adding a nice warm glow that evens out skin tone and minimizes redness. Wear it alone or with foundation.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

Do you see a noticeable difference using this treatment compared to the original?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Greenville, TX

I am getting this in my May Birchbox. I have semi-sensitive, acne-prone skin. Does anyone know if this is likely to make me break out worse?

Join Now