Laura Geller Spackle Treatment uploaded by Allison B.Laura Geller Spackle Treatment uploaded by Allison B.Laura Geller Spackle Treatment uploaded by Jessica W.See all 7 photos
3 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER

Spackle Treatment Soothing - Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Soothing has an ultra-hydrating formula that glides on smooth to create the perfect canvas for flawless makeup. Prime, sooth and moisturize your sensitive skin. Natural botanical extracts and antioxidants help calm irritation, while green pigments diminish the appearance of redness. - Spackle Treatment Soothing see more...

• Do you see a noticeable difference us...I love this product so you sho... 2 Answers
  • I am getting this in my May Birchbox....Ive tried this many times and ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
At first I was a it weary of this product due to its tinted darker color and the shine it provided. But it was seriously amazing! It kept my makeup on all throughout the day and made my pores look nonexistent ! The gold tint only added a bit of shine that was very welcomed and I really enjoy having this product! It is a must have!!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA
I got this for Christmas in a little set with a few other things of hers and I love this primer. it give you a glow and I could wear it just like that I love it it has a great formula it is so smooth and when it sets its not heavy weight. it does what it's supposed todo and sometimes that's hard to find I recommend it to anyone
Ynonne G.
Ynonne G.
Fresno, CA
So this product I like . It's light and breathable . I don't have acne never had an issue so I can't tell people who need to hide there imperfections if it's a good coverage . To me it is I love it . I recommend it for anyone who like not caking there face
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I'm on at least my 6th or 7th tube of this. I love it. it fills in my pores and makes my face smooth.i can use liquid or powder foundation while using this. I have several different primers but I find myself using this the most
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I'm not a big primer user on the whole, but I loved this product. It goes on smooth and easy and there's a gorgeous golden shimmer mixed throughout that makes your skin look radiant. If you like primer, I highly recommend this.
Arnela S.
Arnela S.
Hanover park, IL
I bought this on a whim and I am so glad that I did. Literally the best thing I ever put on my face! My makeup stays on all day and stays fresh! It doesn't dry your face! I would recommend this to all. You won't regret it!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
This sample size came in my May Birchbox and I absolutely love it! It is perfect for spring and summer, adding a nice warm glow that evens out skin tone and minimizes redness. Wear it alone or with foundation.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
This primer is soothing and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin but for some reason it makes some of my foundation cake and pile up up which isn't what a primer is supposed to do.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I feel like this really evened out my skin tone. I have crappy skin but with the help of this product and a few others my skin is getting better
Alison N.
Alison N.
This is a great primer, that also gives you a more even tone and great glow! It almost has a shimmer to it, which helps create a dewy finish!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Do you see a noticeable difference using this treatment compared to the original?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
I am getting this in my May Birchbox. I have semi-sensitive, acne-prone skin. Does anyone know if this is likely to make me break out worse?