Laura Geller Spackle Neutralizer uploaded by Kyle W.Laura Geller Spackle Neutralizer uploaded by Angie M.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Spackle Neutralizer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
I recently tried Spackle for the first time and it is a great face primer! I ordered it from Ulta in a "summer package" from Laura Geller and I will purchase again! It keeps my makeup in place and feels great on my skin. #contest
Caitlyn W.
Du Quoin , IL
Good primer. It does a great job of neutralizing the skin tone before applying makeup. The texture is good, too! It lasts a long time and is easy to apply. The makeup layers really good with it. Would purchase again
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I purchased this product just to give it a try. I actually purchased the sparkle primer which is slight tinted in champagne.!it performs moderately well. It is a basic tinted primer not effective for pore refining or line minimizing. It does hold your foundation and makeup well with longevity. I purchased this at a counter at Belk. I probably would not repurchase but would recommend to those with really good young skin.
Paige ..
I did an entire review of stuff from Laura Geller on my YouTube channel (Seeking Alexandria) and I have to be honest- I didn't enjoy anything from the line. I really hated this primer though- not only didn't help my oily skin, but it was balling up almost immediately and caused The Laura Geller foundation and all other foundations after that. Unfortunately, for me, this one was a hard pass.
Leanna B.
I received this as a gift for Christmas one year. I enjoyed using it all over my fave in the warmer months, when I hardly like to wear foundation. However, it hardly seemed to last very long. I would recommend it to anyone who likes wearing very little on their face but still want that sun kissed dewy glow.
Stephanie V.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like Laura Geller's Spackle. I actually have it in several forms, my favorite is the neutralizer, but bronze comes in a close second. The only thing I wish it did better was fill in pores. I would definitely recommend any Spackle and will purchase again.
Karen R.
It look natural very nice. with a hit of sparkle. Helps your skins look great very healthy. It could be use as to contour as well, it primes well. Easy to use , blends very well.
Nikki  N.
This is an awesome Priner that can be used to contour as well! A little goes a long way, use with a concealer brush or a sponge for best results dot multiple areas of your face and blend in!
Leigh-Anna L.
New Albany, IN
I love Laura Geller spackle!!! It looks natural, makes your skin glow and does not feel sticky or weird. It is the perfect primer! I use it daily! It really helps my skin look great!
Marian S.
Anderson, SC
I didn't like this. At all. No thanks. Was thick and did not prime my skin. Other items both cheaper and in the same price point have worked better for my skin. Will not purchase again.
Jachmai D.
Canby, OR
Is it reall good ?
lisa r.
gays mills,wisconsin
I haven't tried this yet.I wonder how well it works and if its for me to try or even work on my skin.
Daniela V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Yo estoy muy feliz porque me cae demasiado bien este producto y me hace ver como las Kardashian.