BY LAURA GELLER

The brand’s first ever Spackle that primes, sets and refreshes makeup – in just one, easy step – anytime, anywhere. The enriched formula instantly absorbs into skin for lasting hydration, and just like the original Spackle helps makeup last longer and stay color-true throughout the day.

Lesley C.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently bought this setting spray at ulta since it was in sale and I really though I was not going to like it but I still bought it and I really like it I mean it's not that Omg I need it in my life but it really works on my oil skin. Yet I would still buy it again.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
This setting spray is amazing! I love the feel of it and it just blends my make up together so seamlessly, possibly the best setting spray I've tried.
Lizzie S.
Tempe, AZ
Best setting AND primer spray. Spray on before your makeup to get a clean even base. Spray on after to lock makeup on. #bestsettingspray
Cassie S.
Gettysburg, PA
Definitely helps keep makeup in place and works great as a mid day refresher spray. Love wetting eyeshadows with it.
Kat H.
Indianapolis
This is my all time favorite setting spray out pf the ones that I've tried!! I love it and a little goes a long way!!
Heather M.
This is by far the best prime/set/refresh most in. The market. It makes my makeup stay all day.
Shelley M.
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle Mist more...
I do like this product however I find it kind of gave me an oily finish. I have combination skin. I would prefer something more matte on a daily basis however I would like and use it for days I rock a fresh face and want a dewy skin look.
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle Mist more...
Hands up, best setting spray I can get my hands on! Its impossible for your makeup to set in uneven using this bad boy. A primer and setter all in one, nothing but good about that.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Keeps makeup on all day but has a horrible sprayer. Leaves large droplets all over your face so I put it in a different bottle
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this have any mattifying properties?
Vesna T.
Is this good for oily skin?
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Does this go on before or after make-up application?
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
How does this compare to MAC's fix plus spray or the Smashbox Primer Water? How are they alike and different?