BY LAURA GELLER #100 in Setting Spray

The brand’s first ever Spackle that primes, sets and refreshes makeup – in just one, easy step – anytime, anywhere. The enriched formula instantly absorbs into skin for lasting hydration, and just like the original Spackle helps makeup last longer and stay color-true throughout the day.

Buy on ULTA
Lisa Z.
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle Mist more...
This setting speckle spray is amazing and it doesn't break me out like so many other brands do.  It also doesn't  settle in to fine lines or creases like powders can and do. It also doesn't appear greasy after hours of wear and keeps my makeup in place all day durring the 110 degree weather of Northern California!  What more could a woman want in a finishing product!!!  This is my most loved product of 2017. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This to me was another blah setting spray. I've really been on the hunt for one to wow me and I hailed a bunch and this performed like what I expect from a drugstore brand. It's decent and nothing too bad to say but for the price I was not wowed and it didn't really give the appearance of making my makeup last longer. I also hated the spray on the bottle. You end up with little drops all over your face because it's not a fine mist
Sara M.
muncie, indiana
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle Mist more...
I thought Laura was known for some bomb products - this being the first I've tried, I'm a little disappointed. The nozzle sprays too much product at once. It's nearly impossible not to soak both your face and your hair with just one squirt. I think this product would benefit from a finer mist. However, my make up has applied nicely so I guess it is serving its purpose. Have not noticed it drys my skin out or makes it oily.
Hailey G.
Review for: Laura Geller Spackle Mist more...
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I seriously love this primer for the summer time because it is so light weight. It is impossible for it it get caked on or make your skin feel uneven because it's light like water. My makeup stays on better than ever through the hot summer weather and I LOVE it!
Renee S.
Baltimore , MD
I got this on sale at ultra for like $13 it was a great buy. It's a primer and setting spray all in one. I absolutely love it when I use before I apply any of my makeup. It feels like it sits longer.
Amanda C.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE SPACKLE MIST! It works great as a primer to spray on face before makeup application, afterwards as a setting spray or anytime as a refresher. Great stuff!
Lesley C.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently bought this setting spray at ulta since it was in sale and I really though I was not going to like it but I still bought it and I really like it I mean it's not that Omg I need it in my life but it really works on my oil skin. Yet I would still buy it again.
Lizzie S.
Tempe, AZ
Best setting AND primer spray. Spray on before your makeup to get a clean even base. Spray on after to lock makeup on. #bestsettingspray
Cassie S.
Gettysburg, PA
Definitely helps keep makeup in place and works great as a mid day refresher spray. Love wetting eyeshadows with it.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this have any mattifying properties?
Vesna T.
Is this good for oily skin?
Guadalupe G.
Does this go on before or after make-up application?
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
How does this compare to MAC's fix plus spray or the Smashbox Primer Water? How are they alike and different?