Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore

What setting spray do you prefer when doing your makeup? I like to use Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore
What is this stuff used for? Is it any good?
I’m getting this in my Ipsy bag plus. Has anyone used this before? Is it ok for an acne-prone person to use?
Start your review of Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore!
Kandace R.
New Richmond
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Kandace R.
I use this to refresh my face during the day. I love the smell and it feels great. #mist #refresh #done
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this just feels nice on your skin, the coconut water is a super fine mist tou can apply throughout the day to refresh your skin and smells light and clean! I didn’t notice any effects on my makeup as a primer or setting spray but definitely as a refreshing spray!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Ruby D.
I am always super excited when I finish a product. It's part of my everyday skin routine. Shower, toner, eye stuff, moisturizer, sunscreen, then I do a setting spray before I apply primer and make-up. One of those Welsh twins mentioned doing it and I was like hey I'll do that. Kept it up for a year and I gotta say it works. I used it with this til it was gone. I don't set with the same spray though. Just a thought if no one has tried or heard of this.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Cassie N.
I purchased this online and I love it. Whats nice is you can use it to cool down and use it for makeup. This product has multiple uses who doesn't love a product that you can use different ways. The spackle mist can be sprayed as your primer,to set your makeup or for a nice refresh. This one is a keeper ladies if you haven't already give it a try.
Kristy S.
Michigan City, IN
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Kristy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing to say the least! I can use any foundation with this and it sets it all day! I’ve also noticed that my skin is more plump and smooth too!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Erica P.
This mist is nice and refreshing. It has a very mild coconut scent to it. I personally prefer this more as a face spray than a setting spray. I don't know that it does anything for the longevity of my makeup, but feels great as a refresher throughout the day. It can be used to prime, set, or refresh makeup.
Haley G.
Wallingford, CT
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Haley G.
Absolutely my favorite spray. The spritzer is amazing and sprays the perfect amount onto the skin. Good to use before or after makeup. It smells amazing and makes the skin nice and hydrated.
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Lizi G.
It’s ok but nothing special. I would recommend to try it out and see for yourself since it might irritate someone’s skin
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Megan M.
I turned in some Ipsy points for this. And I am so glad I did. I’m obsessed with face mists. Give me all the face mists. The smell of this takes me straight to the beach. I love it. Has a nice fine mist. You only need a pump for each side of your face and one for your chest. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated. You can use it before makeup after makeup or on no makeup days. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Fall River, MA
Laura Geller Spackle Mist Restore uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Laura Geller
This is the 3rd facial spray I try, and I am finally happy with the actual sprayer!! Thank goodness it’s actually a MIST!! The packaging is nice kind of simple but pretty! I would definitely repurchase this, no doubt about it, it’s such a nice refresher for the face, it has a nice tropical coconut scent that I drench my face in because I am in love 😍