BY LAURA GELLER

Jenna T.
I cannot recommend this primer enough to my oily skin people!! It has a such a nice texture to it and really fills in your pores so you have a smooth canvas to work with. It keeps the oil away and really does give a matte look. Not only that, but this baby is 2 (TWO!!) OUNCES. That's twice the size of most primers on the market...tarte, smashbox, UD, etc. are all only 1 oz. This product really works and is an incredible value, considering it's in the same price range as its competitors, whose primers are half its size. I just used the last of mine today and will be going out to buy another one. Love it!!
Rebecca✨⭐️💫 B.
Cleveland
My all time favorite face primer! I have tried all of the high end primers and this is my favorite! It lasts forever and really conceals my large pores and acne scars! Most days this is all I wear! Love!
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tend to be on the oily side, so I was super excited to try this. I do not think it's worth the price. My skin didn't feel mattified. It felt greasy.