BY LAURA GELLER

Dee D.
I actually prefer this product over the tubed eyelid primer. For some reason I feel that this is a lot better. A little product goes a long way and your eyeliner and shadow stay in place and stay put for hours and hours!!
Cyndi R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is a good eye primer. It goes on very smooth and a little goes a long way. It is a great base to build your shadows on. it hides all the blue vines and reddish brown tint on my eyelids.
Savanna Z.
Arlington, TX
This makes your winged eyeliner stay so long! I will definitely repurchase Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Spackle Undereye Multicare Eye Primer
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I like to use this primer because I use eyeshadows alot. And it works really good. My eyeshadows last all night
Elvis G.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes your eyeshadow more pigmented. doesn't crease on me. You need to set it with a translucent powder though.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
A great primer! Helps with putting eyeshadow on over it, helps it stick and easy to blend!
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Great eye primer!!! Goes on so smooth and easy to blend and build eyeshadow on top of.
Lee Ann H.
Nicholasville, KY
I've used Laura Geller's Spackle for face and eyes for years and love it and her makeup. However, my question may apply to a different product. My eyelids are not as smooth anymore and it's looser than when I was younger (part of life I guess. I'm 50 and would like to find the BEST primer product recommendation that tightens eyelids before I put on eyeshadow so it is smoother. I didn't know where to ask general question so if there's a place, could someone let me know? Thank you in advance.