Laura Geller Shine Stick Triple Benefit Lip Color - Radiant Red (poppy red) uploaded by Tahani R.

BY LAURA GELLER

Shine Stick Triple Benefit Lip Color - Treat your lips to 3-in-1 pout perfecting color. The pure pigments of a lipstick, the high shine of lip gloss, and the soothing moisture of lip balm to create an irresistible trifecta of stay-true, stay-put, pout-plumping coverage. - Shine Stick Triple Benefit Lip Color see more...

Karen R.
Love this product so much love the color ! It glides on smoothly! Easy to use and very nice packaging I love it ! As well as it is long lasting the tube has lasted me a long time ! I recommend this to others
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
This lipstick glides on smoothly and is a pretty color. My lips didn't feel dry and this tube lasted forever. I like the shape of the lipstick. It makes it really is easy to use and lines the lips really well. I would recommend this to beauty junkies.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this lipstick. I have almost every shade. It is a creamy , wet formula but it is perfect for me. I highly recommend this product.
Tahani R.
Jeddah , Aaa
يعطي توريد طبيعي لشفايف ترطيبه متوسط مناسب جددداً لصباح بدال الارواج و من مفضلاتي لهذا الشهر Laura Geller Shine Stick Triple Benefit Lip Color - Honey Dipped (shimmering golden nude)