Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush

by Laura Geller

Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Is that soft? I want to buy some
Es buena para aplicar productos?
Does this brush feel coarse or is it soft?
Start your review of Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush!
Product Highlights
“I use this brush every day. It is the first makeup brush that I splurged on and I have never regretted it. I love kabuki brushes because I feel like they stay so clean (besides my use). I love that my bristles are protected allowing it to last longer. ” in reviews
Fort Myers , FL
I love this brush! It's perfect for your purse and I have never had any hairs fall out ! I use this everyday
Pearland, TX
Love this brush!! It's so soft and smooth and blends so perfectly!! Not too pricey and super reliable!!
Florence, SC
This brush is absolutely great. I love that its retractable so it doesn't get ruined in my makeup bag.
Avalon, CA
Great brush that I use everyday. I like how smooth my coverage is when I use my powder. I love it :)
This brush is amazing. It is very soft on my face and is a great size. Makes my make up look great
Fabulous brush! Perfect to keep in my travel bag. Very soft bristles. So glad I purchased it!
Ive heard wonderful things about this brush especially that its great for setting powder !
Humble , TX
I love this brush!!! So soft at First I didn't even want to use it... but I gave in...
Pineville , LA
This brush is great! I keep it in my travel makeup bag! It does great for blending!
I like that this brush is easy to use on the go. It is easy to retract and put the cap on without ruining the bristles of the brush. The brush is soft and comfortable to use. I would not use this to apply foundation. It is a little smaller than I prefer my foundation brushes to be, but it applies powder and blush beautifully.