Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by angie S.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush
  • "I use this brush every day. It is the first makeup brush that I splurged on and I have never regretted it. I love kabuki brushes because I feel like they stay so clean (besides my use). I love that my bristles are protected allowing it to last longer. " in 9 reviews
Patricia R.
Richmond
Review for: Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush more...
I got this brush in a Laura Geller kit. It is very soft. Because of it being so soft I was having a hard time pressing into her Balance and Brighten foundation. This would be good to just pick up product, not one you have to swirl into. I now use a harder brush to get the foundation.
Claren H.
Kentucky
The Laura Geller retractable foundation brush is wonderful after you use it you can put more foundation on the brush retracted down with the lid on and then if you need a touch-up later on in the night all you've got to do is open it up and put it on simple easy as can be it doesn't put too much of the foundation on it's just wonderful
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
WOW this is a great makeup brush. I didn't even think good brushes really existed until I got this as a gift last year, FINALLY a brush that doesn't leave any random black and invisible brush hairs all over my face! It also doesn't soak up and accumulate makeup at all so I have to wash it a little less frequently which is always a plus, you can seriously use this for anything, I have 2 and use them for powder foundation and coverup and the other I use for my highlight and bronzer/blush Nars duo. Really recommend having a kabuki brush and since this one is retractable it doesn't get makeup all over everything else in your makeup bag, thank goodness!
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
PERFECT brush. I love this guy so much - it's so soft and the retractable container makes it easy for travel. I've had it for almost two years, and it's still in perfect shape (and I use it everyday)! Definitely meets all my expectations for a makeup brush and would recommend to others!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is the BEST kabuki brush, being that it is retractable. It really helps you to concentrate on specific areas, while not losing bristles. Very soft with a removable top. Love that it stays clean and you can throw it in your bag without making a mess
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
Retractable makes it the perfect on the go brush, throw it in your back pack, purse or luggage and your good to go! I love the softness of this brush but I hate that the bristles tend to fall out and I find them on my face, not a big deal when your using powder but if I have any kind of cream on my face or lipstick in it sticks to it all! Overall a decent product!
Leandra B.
Flint, MI
This brush hase become the one of the best brushes Ive ever purchased, especially when you are a big make up fan just like me. I have a HUGE make up case at home. This best has become my fvorit one because I can put it in my travel case and not wrooy about it being damaged because it is retractable! I love it!
Sydney R.
MARIETTA, GA
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. Perfect for traveling and use at home. So soft and easy to clean. It helps me apply my makeup so smoothly. I would say this product is worth the investment! And it lasts years!
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I got this brush in a set with a primer and a bronze and brighten. This brush was definitely very soft. It felt very nice on my face and great for travel. I like that this set came with the brush. I love that it's Retractable.
Diana N.
The retractable-ness makes it great as an essential travel item. Throw it in your makeup bag or backpack and you're ready to go. It's also great to apply translucent powders.
presh t.
How does this brush work for anyone whose tried it it's super pretty! Lol
Sabrina B.
Ive been looking for a brush like this, where can I purchase it?
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
What exactly do you use a kabuki brush for? Does it work better than the usual brushes for some areas of the face?
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
Does this brush feel coarse or is it soft?
lear30326oriana m.
Es buena para aplicar productos?