Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by angie S.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
WOW this is a great makeup brush. I didn't even think good brushes really existed until I got this as a gift last year, FINALLY a brush that doesn't leave any random black and invisible brush hairs all over my face! It also doesn't soak up and accumulate makeup at all so I have to wash it a little less frequently which is always a plus, you can seriously use this for anything, I have 2 and use them for powder foundation and coverup and the other I use for my highlight and bronzer/blush Nars duo. Really recommend having a kabuki brush and since this one is retractable it doesn't get makeup all over everything else in your makeup bag, thank goodness!
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
Retractable makes it the perfect on the go brush, throw it in your back pack, purse or luggage and your good to go! I love the softness of this brush but I hate that the bristles tend to fall out and I find them on my face, not a big deal when your using powder but if I have any kind of cream on my face or lipstick in it sticks to it all! Overall a decent product!
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
PERFECT brush. I love this guy so much - it's so soft and the retractable container makes it easy for travel. I've had it for almost two years, and it's still in perfect shape (and I use it everyday)! Definitely meets all my expectations for a makeup brush and would recommend to others!
Katie K.
I love this brush, I got it as part of a QVC Laura Geller set... Love the fact that it's retractable, it keeps the brush cleaner. It's soft and firm!
nadia c.
This is one of my favorite brushes. The bristles are so super soft! I have had mine for years, I regularly clean it and it's still in amazing shape!
Ariel S.
I love this brush. It is perfectly portable and the bristles have not fallen out on me. It cleans well and holds makeup on it nicely.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Love this brush!! It's so soft and smooth and blends so perfectly!! Not too pricey and super reliable!!
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. Perfect for traveling and use at home. So soft and easy to clean. It helps me apply my makeup so smoothly. I would say this product is worth the investment! And it lasts years!
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I got this brush in a set with a primer and a bronze and brighten. This brush was definitely very soft. It felt very nice on my face and great for travel. I like that this set came with the brush. I love that it's Retractable.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is the BEST kabuki brush, being that it is retractable. It really helps you to concentrate on specific areas, while not losing bristles. Very soft with a removable top. Love that it stays clean and you can throw it in your bag without making a mess
presh t.
How does this brush work for anyone whose tried it it's super pretty! Lol
Sabrina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been looking for a brush like this, where can I purchase it?
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
What exactly do you use a kabuki brush for? Does it work better than the usual brushes for some areas of the face?
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush feel coarse or is it soft?
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es buena para aplicar productos?