Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer uploaded by member-e05dde778Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer uploaded by Lori S.

BY LAURA GELLER

"Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer. " see more...

Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer
  • "do you see how small this is ! tiny but it goes a long way. i've had this for about 2 years , i use under my eyes to hide dark circles and brighten my eyes! this stuff works miracles with barely a touch" in 3 reviews
Jodie Z.
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. Laura Geller Beauty The Real Deal Concealer is by far the best full coverage concealer on the market. When there's a sale a buy it in bulk and keep the extras in my fridge. The stuff is super thick, so use a primer, like e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer and a the original beautyblender beauty. I'm not kidding, if you need to hide imperfections ot dark spots this is the product that will do all of it!
Baylie H.
New Orleans, LA
I wish that I could give this product 10000 stars. I have tried so many other concealers and nothing compares to this product. I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and this is the only thing that will cover them without looking cakey!  I have purchased probably 20 tubes of this (I have used it since high school) AND got 2 of my roommates addicted as well. I will always use this concealer!!
member-e05dde778
This concealer is my life saver. For my olive skin tone, I use a mix of the light shade and medium shade. This is super thick and the tube is huge, it lasts me about a year or a year and a half. A little goes a long way. It's also full coverage, sometimes I use it as a foundation. No foundation on in this pic, just Laura Geller!
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Do you see how small this is ! Tiny but it goes a long way. I've had this for about 2 years , i use under my eyes to hide dark circles and brighten my eyes! This stuff works miracles with barely a touch
Carley G.
Orlando, FL
This concealer is so full coverage. Amazing for full glam looks but you must set it with powder. It creases very easily. It can cover underyes and blemishes because it is very opaque. I had a sample size and I would but the full size again.
Ashley P.
Love this concealer! It covers my occasional breakouts and dark circles under my eyes from long nights. It lasts all day and is very lightweight. Does not feel cakey as compared to other brands that I have used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Maria L.
Canby, OR
I use this product daily. It provides a ton of coverage, the formula is nice and thick. It is easy to apply and blendable. I use it mainly to cover under eye bags! I recommend this for anyone, but the formula is a little thicker so just keep that in mind.
Alli M.
The Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer really is the real deal. Life has been a little tough lately and leaving me with very dark circles and bags. I found this at my local Ulta store immediately scooped it up. It a full coverage, oil free, and loaded with vitamins and nutrients. Not only did it provide full coverage for my dark circles, it did not look cakey. It was also looked great after a long day. Definitely worth adding it to your makeup regimen.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Laura Gellers Real Deal concealed was the very first high end concealer I ever purchased and it was so worth it! I bought it at Sephora . Very full coverage (a little goes a long way) and perfect for the under eye area. Blends out like a dream!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This was not a good brand I was definitely no coverage I bought it thinking I was gonna love it since it was on TV but I don't. The color oxidized quickly and I highly don't recommend other people buying it just because of that.
tiffany c.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to try this out is it good for sensitive skin and dry skin and acne well it clog pores