BY LAURA GELLER

Quench-N-Tint Hydrating Foundation - Quench your skin with Laura Geller's intensely hydrating foundation. With a wash of color, coverage is as weightless and refreshing as a splash of water, leaving skin with a natural glow. - Quench-N-Tint Hydrating Foundation see more...

Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
LIFE CHANGING if you're looking to take after your skin. I recently found out that all the little red bumps on my face/nose were not pimples, but clogged pores. I started fresh and decided to use only noncomedogenic products. I went to ulta and asked for a recommendation and the aesthetician said she was really impressed with the ingredients so I gave it a try. The coverage is sheer but buildable, it is so moisturizing, and it doesn't harm my skin in any way. Honesty, the longer I use it the less I need :)
Whitney W.
I was hesitant to buy this product simply because of the price, but I was extremely pleased with what I got. Not only does this last longer than most products in a container like this, but it blends into your skin extremely well and lasts throughout the day. I have sensitive, dry skin, so it was really nice to find something gentle and moisturizing that also covered pretty well.
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I really don't think i enjoy this foundation. the texture is really awkward because its a 50/50 mix between a cream and a powder and the finish throws me off. it seems to be a dewy finish but it feels oily. the coverage isn't the best and i wouldn't repurchase.
Emily M.
Salina
It hydrates the skin and gives a nice coverage. If the coverage isn't enough it for your liking, it has build able coverage. It is also very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. If you have dry skin it doesn't cling to the dry patches.
Mmm una tinta hidratante. No lo tengo, sin embargo llama la atención por la cantidad. Me gustaría saber si no es pegajosa, para mi eso es importante
Oriana M.
Perfecta base para hidratar tu piel y obtener el tono que deseamos la recomiendo es muy buena kajajajajajaj
Subha S.
Wanna get yourself the makeup look and be the best of the day, use this.Packaging is of normal .But its worth for the money.
Gris H.
Anyone tried this foundation? Is it good?
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this a foundation or more of a tinted moisturizer?
Taylor H.
Eastpointe, MI
How long can I expect a bottle to last?
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I've heard about this stuff , but does it really work?