Laura Geller Pretty in Pink ($60 Value!), 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie P.Laura Geller Pretty in Pink ($60 Value!), 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY LAURA GELLER

Make it a berry merry holiday with pretty hints of pink. Flirty flushed cheeks, luscious rosy lips, and our face-perfecting primer keep you bright and beautiful all season. Collection Includes: Baked Gelato Swirl Blush- Rosewater Color Luster Lipgloss- Berry Smoothie Spackle Hydrating Under Makeup Primer Ingredients: Baked Gelato Swirl Blush in Rosewater - Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-hexanediol, Silica, Chondrus Crispus, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Iron Oxides, Carmine. Contains Carmine As A Color Additive. Colo see more...

Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Laura Geller set. I actually bought 2 because it's so worth it the price. I bought mine at Ulta during xmas. Blush is stunning. Looks bright in the pan but once applied it's a beautiful berry pink color that is buildable but still pigmented. Glides evenly on my cheeks no skipping. Not dry. My favorite is the primer. It hydrates my skin and gives a nice base. Its a cream consistency that you message into the skin. It's a new staple in my collection. The lip gloss is pigmented and shiny but not sticky. The blush and lip gloss are everyday wearable and work appropriate but still ca be fun and nighttime dramatic with heavier eye makeup. I gave my mom the other blush because it's going to take a lifetime to finish the blush pan but I wasn't giving up that second primer. That's why I bought the 2nd set because I love the primer.
Umran I.
Woodbridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love most LG products and this one didn't disappoint like the rest. I especially love the blush. The whole bundle is reasonably prices. The product is really gentle on the skin.