Laura Geller Ombre Baked Blush Gradient Cheek Color - # Pink Blossom 5g/0.17oz uploaded by Pia P.

BY LAURA GELLER

-This blush is created by a sophisticated process-Baked for 24 hours on a terracotta tile then hand-finished-Gives a smooth longwearing blush-Imparts a healthy flush on cheeks-Contains antioxidants Centella Asiatica & White Tea Extracts-Protects skin... see more...

Taylor W.
Spur
Wonderful color! Applies great with a blush brush. It’s not too heavy and not too harsh. I have light skin with pink undertones so too much blush just makes me look to pink or red. This is just right! Has lasted me years! Great value.
Pia P.
Dana Point, CA
I LOVE this blush! Holy grail for sure! The pink is soft enough and has a built in highlight that just gives a glow with out blinding reflection. Highly recommend this one!
Silvia V.
stockton ca
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg if you don’t have this you need to go get it asap. Best baked blush/highlighter. Very pretty color
Cheree R.
Tekamah
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my new favorite blush
It has such a beautiful glow when I use it. The multi colored is so gorgeous. I highly recommend this to every girl out there.
Kristina H.
1700 NE 162nd Ave Apt K1 Portland, Oregon
Recieved this in a makeup subscription. I dont normally wear blush because I have naturally rosie cheeks, however, I love this because it acts as a highlighter. Is very blendable and goes well it all skin types. Not too overbearing.
monserrat l.
Cicero, IL
I can use this blush as a highlight or a blush. It is a stunning color and this is definitely in my every day look products.
Karen V.
I love this Laura Geller blush it is the perfect colour for me. It stays in well and you can easily build the intensity of the colour. It lasts for ages too. I’m a big Laura Geller fan.
Rachel S.
Dartford , Kent
Love this blush by Laura geller. It's in the shade cherry truffle and is quite a bit darker than your usual blush
Rylie M.
South Woodslee, ON
Super pretty blush perfect for everyday with a little bit of sheen this can also be used at a blush topper

Amazon