BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesLaura Geller
Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette

Laura Geller Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette

by Laura Geller

Anyone try this yet? Found one at TJMaxx and came on here to see reviews but there wasnt any?!?!
Start your review of Laura Geller Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette!
Darcee B.
Strasburg, CO
Laura Geller Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Darcee B.
This is my daily go to palette. It stays all day when I use a primer with it. It does not have fall out and the pigments are awesome and very saturated. I love all the color combos and the misses of mattes and shimmer colors. Definitely pleased with the purchase.
Andrea  D.
Clarksville, TN
Laura Geller Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Andrea  D.
I’m always on the hunt as I’m sure most of you for a really great neutral tones eyeshadow palette. I like that not only does it have your neutral tones but it also has some shimmer and are great colors to use especially for a fall or winter look!
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Kohl's
Nice and simple pallete that’s perfect for everyday use. I love that it has 3 different finishes of these 4 colors, makes natural day looks super easy and the quality with Laura Geller eyeshadow is always there!!! I included a pic of the shimmers on the bottom row because they make the most impact on film!! Overall I’m super please with the quality of this pallete!!
Laurel G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
While I love high end makeup pallets I keep coming back to this pallet! The colors are soft and have medium/high pigment. The colors work great year round and highlight my green eyes! I have recommend this product to multiple people and they all have found this product as enjoyable as I have!
Roseanna H.
Camden, OH
This is my everyday go getter I love how all the shades look there are base colors and shimmers and they all go with a neutral everyday beautiful look
Brandy  B.
Fort Pierce, FL
The eyeshadow applies well and has good pigment. These colors are not my favorite on me but are very pretty and would look great on most people. I still like to use this in the fall.
Missy  E.
Odessa, TX
Laura Geller Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Missy  E.
I received this in my Boxy Charm and the colors are perfect for neutral looks or even a light smoky eye. This is going to be perfect for natural work looks. The pigment is great. The price is a little expensive, but you can’t argue the quality
Nathaly A.
Homestead, FL
This product is amazing. I would definitely recommend to any looking to buy a good product because this one has definitely exceeded my expectations of a good product. I love the packaging and will use it in the future.
MONIQUE A.
MANTECA, CA
Formula is good, but didn’t like the shimmers. Definitely preferred the matte shades, they blends well & colors looked good.
Elisia A.
Fayetteville, TN
Laura Geller Nude Attitude Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Elisia A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how smooth this eye shadow is, it layers so perfectly and blends like a dream! 🥰 it doesn’t fade throughout the day, looks the same after 8 hours of wear!! 💪 10/10 recommend those highly pigmented palette to any, little to no fall out, just great 😜