Laura Geller New York Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Gloss, Nude Beach, 0.10 fl. oz.

by Laura Geller

Hug your lips with this soft, kissable gloss. Formulated with Vitamin E and Shea Butter to help condition and protect lips. Use our custom applicator to achieve pout perfection with a naturally nude finish. Paraben-free. Gluten-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller New York Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Gloss, Nude Beach, 0.10 fl. oz.!
8 months agoMarlton, NJ
Super pretty high shine gloss, feels comfortable and stays put on the lips. Doesn’t bleed outside the lip line and doesn’t feel sticky or tacky. Colors are pigmented nicely and look pretty alone or over lipstick!
9 months agoWagoner, OK
Laura Geller New York Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Gloss, Nude Beach, 0.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Susan M.
I'm not big on lip glosses but this stuff is amazing! I use it every day, it's the perfect color, it really helps moisturize your lips and doesn't leave them feeling sticky. It has a nice, light scent/taste to it, kind of like cake. It isn't overly glossy, it's just right and lasts hours. Laura Geller New York Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Gloss, Nude Beach, 0.10 fl. oz.
a year agoSpartanburg , SC
I use this layered over my Buxom lip liner in Hush, Hush. I like that the gloss isn't sticky. It is a very nice neutral color that would work on any skin tone. As with any gloss, it is not long lasting.
10 months ago
I love everything about this product. The colir, the formula, the shine. I have it in two colors and want more. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I have to reapply it a lot - but it feels so silky smooth I really don't mind!
a year agoNewmarket
Laura Geller New York Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Gloss, Nude Beach, 0.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Lynette-Anne S.
Love this product the pigment is amazing and the gloss isn’t sticky. It feels moisturising and has a lovely sweet scent that isn’t over powering. I will definitely be repurchasing in other colours as it’s such a flattering nude Laura Geller Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss