by Laura Geller

Douse your lips in hydrating colour with Laura Geller's Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi-Def Lip Topper Duo, a pair of moisturising lip formulas with light-to-medium coverage and high shine finish. Delivering a wash of soft yet glossy colour, the lip glosses enhance your pout's brilliance whilst conditioning with antioxidant Italian Tomato Extract and moisturising Kendi Oil. Lips look luscious, soft and supple. Housed in festive packaging. Contains 2 x Color Luster Lip Gloss in 'City Lights/Gilded Honey' or 'Diamond Dust/Amethyst Glaze'.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller New York Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi-Def Lip Topper Duo - In the Pearls!
7 months agoOrlando , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love these glosses so much! I use them alone as well as on top of other lip products! They are absolutely stunning colors. Easy to apply. Not too sticky. I would highly recommend both of these! I also love the packaging even though it’s pretty basic.
5 months agoBrooks
I love the high shine of this lip gloss; however, I don’t like how extremely sticky it is and the awful scent and flavor. It creates a very glittery look that I really like, but H probably wouldn’t buy this again.