Laura Geller Makeup Laura Geller Lip Heal & Seal Gloss Treat, Protect, Seal & Shine, Original .4 fl oz (12 ml)

BY LAURA GELLER

Yesenia C.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is Good for chapped lips, throw on a lil bit of this and bamn nice smoooooooth lips , no more cracks and creases
Kerri C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi to any fellow chapstick addicts like me out there :)
So I am literally a chapstick/lip balm addict....especially in the winter. I have chapstick in my pocket at all times. You will NEVER ever ever see me without it. My lips always feel chapped. And I am always looking for the newest and best products on the market.
I've tried every single chapstick/balm, ect. out there, and I am so very picky. Because so many of them make my lips feel more chapped. They will make my lips crack more. They will just feel yucky. There's just usually a problem with about 98% of them.
The only ones I've found out of hundreds that I have tried, and I am not kidding.. Are regular chapstick brand, but the medicated stick. Its the light blue stick one. Cant be anything else. Even the regular chapstick one is yucky to me.
Then there's a mac balm, I have not bought it in a bit of time so I'm not too sure what the name is but I think its the only one that they have and its the one in the little tub thing that you have to put your finger in. The stick one does not work the same. LOL
See I am just so picky haha
The 3rd one is Victoria's Secret repair balm that just came out, its in new various colored tubs, but theres a few that are scented. and then 1 thats like shimmery blackish/grey and its a repair one and it works wonders.
And 4th, but 1st place is...........
Of course
Laura Geller's Lip Heal & Seal Gloss Treat, Protect, Seal & Shine.
Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better then anything out there, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they used to sell it all over the place.
In Sephora stores, in Macys stores. And a few years back they stopped selling it all over and the only places I can usually get it is Amazon, Ebay or Laura Gellers website. And sometimes they don't have it, I'm not sure if its been discontinued or something.
But OMG you will love it if you are like me and addicted to finding a chapstick/balm that lasts, works, feels great!
This lasts, glides on. Keeps your lips silky, shiny, but honestly not even a tiny bit of that "gloss" feel. You know like a lip gloss. Its not like that at all!
It feels like its healing when you are putting it on. It just feels so good!!! :)
It's a bit pricey, about $15 but it does last quite a bit of time. Even though it seems like its not that large you do not need much at all. Just a tiny bit goes a really long way!
And instead of that chapstick look, you get to have nice, shiny lips for once too :)
Which is a definate plus for someone like me, who NEVER uses a lip gloss. EVER, because they usually always make my lips so much more chapped. But like I said this is nothing like a lip gloss. Its like silk. :)
Enjoy, I hope you will as much as I do if you try it :) I'm sure you will :)