BY LAURA GELLER

Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this it’s very brightening and luminous and it’s full to medium coverage and I really like the formula it’s very lightweight and. Creamy and it lasts long and the packaging is very nice and luxurious and it’s easy to apply and blend out on the skin highly recomend
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This stuff is amazing! Made my skin look so soft and flawless. It gives a subtle shimmer also so that's nice. It's not as cheap as I like to buy but it was well worth the money. I'll be purchasing again soon :)?
Jasmine V.
I actually really like this product when I first purchased it I was questioning the product but after I started giving it a chance and actually tying it out I began to love it more and more! I totally thing you should try! 100% recommend! :) :) :)
lola b.
This stuff Amazing ! Made m'y skin look so soft and flawless. I actually really like this broduct when i first burchased it i was questioning the broduct but After i started giving it à chance and actually tying it out i began to love it more and more 😍😍😍.