BY LAURA GELLER

• I have tan skin and would like to know if it suits it. Pl...5 Answers
  • Can you choose the colors/shades you want with this kit?2 Answers
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Ulta had this kit and I have used Laura Geller products before. Her products are quite pigmented, smooth and easy to use. I am cautious with power products with an older dryer face however these actually are good enough to not show the fine lines and facial fuzz that I have. Her lippies are to die for and the mascara is a bit wet. Her blushes are awesome. Overall Laura Geller has it right!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is a great kit at a wondErful price. I'm addicted to LG baked collection. They last forever so you really get your monies worth and really work so well, beautifully pigmented. The eye shadows and blushes are my favorite. I even use her foundation. Everything blends effortlessly into my skin.
Me encanta. Lo quiero! sus técnicas son increíbles.. estos en realidad son lo suficientemente buenos para no mostrar las líneas finas y fuzz facial que tengo. Sus lippies son para morirse y la máscara de pestañas es un poco húmedo. Sus rubores son impresionantes. Laura general Geller tiene razón!
Marissa P.
Amazing kit for those who have yet to experience Laura Geller! Great price and the samples are more than enough to test and try out. Would suggest to anyone looking to experience a new brand of makeup.
Isa S.
Any baked products are fabulous to apply to your skin, but Laura Geller knows what she's doing. This easy to apply, pigmented set gives you the flawless look you want, at a reasonable price!
Cassie D.
I got this at Ulta for my daughtet to try out. She rrally loves a strong contour. She absolutely adored it. But it broke bery easy in her makeup bag.
Noelia A.
Saint Paul, MN
All the products are amazing. So pigmented because they are baked. i love them. And the brush is oh so helpful. love the higlighters so pigmented
Faye T.
Delano, CA
Very cute. Makes my skin feel light and I feel bright when ever I use it. I think this is great for newbies and I am sure they will love it
Somer C.
Edmond, OK
I love this set! For what you pay for its a STEAL! All of Laura gellers products especially her highlight is amazing and blends so easy!!
Erica G.
Imperial, MO
I love this brand and this kit! It is great for someone interested in trying new products without spending too much.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I have tan skin and would like to know if it suits it. Plus where can I find this at ?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Been wanting to try out this brand for a while but havent heard to much about it . Are there products they offer good quality ? And are there products more highend or drugstore ?
Camie L.
East Berlin, PA
Can you choose the colors/shades you want with this kit?