BY LAURA GELLER

• Been wanting to try out this brand for a while but havent heard to ...2 Answers
  • I have tan skin and would like to know if it suits it. Plus where c...5 Answers
  • Can you choose the colors/shades you want with this kit?2 Answers
marlene c.
marlene c.
Ulta had this kit and I have used Laura Geller products before. Her products are quite pigmented, smooth and easy to use. I am cautious with power products with an older dryer face however these actually are good enough to not show the fine lines and facial fuzz that I have. Her lippies are to die for and the mascara is a bit wet. Her blushes are awesome. Overall Laura Geller has it right!
Me encanta. Lo quiero! sus técnicas son increíbles.. estos en realidad son lo suficientemente buenos para no mostrar las líneas finas y fuzz facial que tengo. Sus lippies son para morirse y la máscara de pestañas es un poco húmedo. Sus rubores son impresionantes. Laura general Geller tiene razón!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
I got this at Ulta for my daughtet to try out. She rrally loves a strong contour. She absolutely adored it. But it broke bery easy in her makeup bag.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this kit! It is great for someone interested in trying new products without spending too much.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is a great kit at a wondErful price. I'm addicted to LG baked collection. They last forever so you really get your monies worth and really work so well, beautifully pigmented. The eye shadows and blushes are my favorite. I even use her foundation. Everything blends effortlessly into my skin.
cheyanne b.
cheyanne b.
Jacksonville, FL
A beautiful kit. I absolutely love makeup and this is a great package.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I love this Kit. So quick and easy to apply. I don't break out at all with LG products. The colors are so flattering!
Kim P.
Kim P.
This is such a beautiful set to make you feel flirty, girly with a glowing sparkle. Great for travel
Isa S.
Isa S.
Any baked products are fabulous to apply to your skin, but Laura Geller knows what she's doing. This easy to apply, pigmented set gives you the flawless look you want, at a reasonable price!
Garland O.
Garland O.
Smithfield, NC
I love how smooth this goes on and how seemingly flawless I look wearing it. Doesn't clog my pours like others do.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tan skin and would like to know if it suits it. Plus where can I find this at ?
Alfred T.
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Been wanting to try out this brand for a while but havent heard to much about it . Are there products they offer good quality ? And are there products more highend or drugstore ?
Camie L.
Camie L.
East Berlin, PA
Can you choose the colors/shades you want with this kit?