Laura Geller LusterEyes 24 Hour Eyeliner

by Laura Geller

Is this eyeliner good?
Is this better than the liquid eyeliners?
Start your review of Laura Geller LusterEyes 24 Hour Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...eraser and sharpener! Come on now! Best ever! The other colors other than black are great too!in reviews
I really love this liner. It goes on so smooth and stays on all day. Doesn't irritate my eyes, even when I use it in my waterline. It is well worth the money!in reviews
I love this pencil. It stays on all day and I have watery and sensitive eyes, but no problems with it irritating or running. I am able to get such a small line on it that it feels like I almost used a liquid liner. LOVE IT!in reviews
Jasmina S.
Laura Geller LusterEyes 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Jasmina S.
Laura Geller LusterEyes 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Jasmina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! DOES NOT MOVE or go ANYWHERE!! stays in place the whole day. Never been so satisfying with an eyeliner. Very easy application. definitely recommend already went through 4 😍
shania B.
Bloomington, MN
I bought this at marshalls and I couldn't believe how good this eyeliner was. Worth every penny. I love it so much I can't wait to keep buying it.
Laurie B.
Hemet, CA
This was an interesting concept for me as I wasn’t sure about it. It delivered well, but it definitely did not last 24 hours for me. And it was hard to get off
Lisa G.
Clermont, FL
24 hours is right.  The color last all day or until you take if off.  I like to refresh my makeup during my lunch break but never my eyeliner.  It does not smudge or clump.  Easy to apply and gentle.  Most of the time I will use Laura Geller eyeshadows for my eyeliner and save the LusterEyes for evenings.
Christine M.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This eyeliner is not going anywhere once it dries. After it dried it almost became like a sticker. You basically have to peel it off, it doesn’t dissolve. So make sure that you fix any mistakes before it dries. It’s easy to apply and goes on nicely. Overall I really liked this eye liner.
Domina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner!Just finished one!It stays on long,glides across my skin perfectly and creates the perfect cat eye!The shade is perfect!(some eyeliners have faded black colors and they are really not the best for my taste),but this is PERFECT!
Nicole C.
South Boston, MA
Laura Geller LusterEyes 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Nicole C.
This is THAT eyeliner. I literally swiped this on my hand then rubbed my hand with a towel, washed it with regular soap, and did laundry and NO SMUDGE. However my cleansing balm took it off right away! This **** is stay all day for real, it will be dark and bold looking for hours.
Laura J.
Milton, FL
I have these in multiple colors of course I love the black but the eggplant color and navy are amazing as well, these stay on all day and don't smudge!! Will continue to purchase!!!
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
Even though I love her kajal eyeliners the best, these are still good. They smooth on really easy. No tugging at your eye area.
Michelle T.
E Brunswick, NJ
Charcoal: This shade gives a very soft and natural look. Has good pigmentation and glides on easily. For my oily lids I do need an eyeshadow primer or else it will smudge on the outer corners. Love the twist up design. The sharpener and smudger on the other end are some nice touches. It fades throughout the day and lasts about 6-8 hours.