Laura Geller Luster Lip Gloss - City Lights

by Laura Geller

Limited Edition Color Luster Lip Gloss - For Laura Geller's 20th Anniversary, they're celebrating Laura Geller's shining moments with a re-release and update of their classic, sparkling lip gloss. Infused with reflective pearls, the moment becomes yours every time you swipe your lips with its shimmering coverage. - Limited Edition Color Luster Lip Gloss

Does the product have a shimmer to it? Or is it just tinted gloss?
Is this a lip plumper also?
Is it sticky or slippy?
Start your review of Laura Geller Luster Lip Gloss - City Lights!
Product Highlights
This lip gloss is my absolute favorite!!! It goes on so smooth and makes my lips plump and shiny!!in 4 reviews
Love this gloss! It looks so pretty and has a beautiful light touch to the lips. The formula feels awesome on and it lasts a long time . Lovely lip product!in 3 reviews
2 months agoRialto, CA
This is a really nice lip gloss. It’s not sticky or tacky but you definitely feel the pieces of glitter in the lip gloss. It costs about $18.00 for a small tube and it needs to be reapplied continually as it comes off easily. That being said, I still like it.
3 months ago
It’s great for an over the lip shine or to add a little sparkle to any color. It is a little on the thick side for me. I actually received as a gift so I’m not sure about the price but I probably wouldn’t pick this exact lip gloss if I was searching for a new one.
2 years ago
I received this product in a gift set and it has done me wonders. It is clear so can be used over your other favorite lipsticks. It can be used over matte lipsticks to give it a glossy finish and it makes your lips look fuller and thicker because of how glossy it is. It is a little sticky but all lip glosses are a bit sticky and this one isn't overly sticky like some other lip glosses so its not that bad. I recommend this product if you are looking to have fuller looking lips.
a year ago
Laura Geller Luster Lip Gloss - City Lights uploaded by Leigh-Ann K.
This gloss looks beautiful! It is clear with glitter specks in it. It provides the right amount of shine without being overpowering. Unfortunately after a little bit of wear time, the gloss slid right off my lips! Love the look, but not the formula!
2 years agoKng Of Prussa, PA
This gloss is gorgeous. It’s lightweight, although a bit sticky, but it’s beautiful without being too glossy or obnoxiously glittery. It wears incredibly well and, although you can feel the glitter granules, it looks phenomenal.
2 years agoCrystal Lake, IL
I Gave this product a 3/5 because it’s a good product but the formula is too sticky for me. Whenever I wear this product I feel like syrup is all over my lips. But the color is very pretty and looks amazing on the lips
2 years ago
I got this product in a set from ulta but there’s not much to say about this product besides that it’s sticky, thick, and glittery. Glosses from the drugstore are probably better.
2 years agoBrick, NJ
I feel kind of "eh" about this lip gloss. For a higher price tag I wanted it to be liquid gold. It's basically just a comfortable feeling lip gloss with a lot of glitter and sparkle in it. Worn alone it's got less of a wow factor. It looks better as a lip topper. I bought it wanting a nice, moisturizing, shiny, bright lip gloss and I feel like I got a Lipsmackers gloss lol! I would not recommend buying.
a year ago
I was sold this as part of a set during the holidays but was told it was a lip topper like stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat when I was shopping at ulta. I couldn't try it and took their word. IT IS NOT A LIP TOPPER. It is a simple gloss with a light gold glitter that applies evenly and goes with most shades of lipstick. However it does not last as long as regular lipgloss and certainly doesn't transform any colours pr dry down as a topcoat.
2 years agoCentereach, NY
I loveeeee this lipgloss! I am so happy she came out with a beautiful basic lipgloss. You can use this as an everyday product. I am pretty quick/low maintenance when it comes to getting ready for the day. I love to use a little bit of chapstick then apply this lipgloss. Would highly recommend !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...